• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lightninboy, a question.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

lightninboy said:
Oh, I think a few of them are Satanic and a lot of the others just go with the flow and money talks.

Is the "New World Order" (however you define what the NWO is), a liberal or conservative concept?

hypocritexposer said:
lightninboy said:
Oh, I think a few of them are Satanic and a lot of the others just go with the flow and money talks.

Is the "New World Order" (however you define what the NWO is), a liberal or conservative concept?

Didn't the New World Order come with a Thousand Points of Light?

:roll:

hypocritexposer said:
lightninboy said:

this lightninboy says things from a Christian perspective of a truther. something to be commended....I respect him/her.

hypo: the right left paradigm does not really exist. I have tried and tried to help you understand this...

they are all working for the same people...that want a nwo..

obama has been no different from bush....he lied to get elected...he is an illegal alien yet the mass media protects him....why? because he works for the nwo banksters/wall street/oil companies and military industrial complex...

shaumei said:
hypocritexposer said:
lightninboy said:

this lightninboy says things from a Christian perspective of a truther. something to be commended....I respect him/her.

hypo: the right left paradigm does not really exist. I have tried and tried to help you understand this...

they are all working for the same people...that want a nwo..

obama has been no different from bush....he lied to get elected...he is an illegal alien yet the mass media protects him....why? because he works for the nwo banksters/wall street/oil companies and military industrial complex...

I did not type/say anything about Republicans or Democrats and I did not mention those in power.

Let's try this again?

Is the New World Order a collectivist or individualist concept?

hypocritexposer said:
Well, probably more liberal than conservative, right?

hypocritexposer said:
Well, probably more collectivist than individualist, right?

lightninboy said:
hypocritexposer said:
Well, probably more liberal than conservative, right?

hypocritexposer said:
Well, probably more collectivist than individualist, right?

yes, so how might you go about fighting the NWO.

Ever noticed that Alex Jones never has any solutions, just re-states his "facts" day after day?

hypocritexposer said:

Ever noticed that Alex Jones never has any solutions, just re-states his "facts" day after day?
I SAID there is mostly nothing I can do about it! Especially with people like you fighting me.

lightninboy said:
hypocritexposer said:

I SAID there is mostly nothing I can do about it! Especially with people like you fighting me.

So, you've given up?

lightninboy said:
hypocritexposer said:

Now THAT was a very interesting response and probably exactly how our buddy Shamu feels....that we're fighting him too.

We're not fighting anyone....we're asking you guys to back up your assertions with some sort of facts other than Alex Jones says so or I saw it on a youtube video.

If I state an opinion of mine as absolute fact, then you and everyone else has the right to ask me to back up what I'm saying. And if I refuse, you have the right to point out that I'm speaking out of my ass.

So-called "evidence" of conspiracy theory can be found at infowars.com and other conspiracy theory websites.

It sounds like I've given up, doesn't it?

lightninboy said:
So-called "evidence" of conspiracy theory can be found at infowars.com and other conspiracy theory websites.

It sounds like I've given up, doesn't it?

And what a shock that almost everything presented at those sites is all about conspiracies!

As much as guys like Shamu proclaim that the MSM is in on all these conspiracies, I have to ask a question of you LB....you seem more logical than Shamu who is a complete loon.

Watching the news during the 2004, was it your opinion that the MSM liked George W. Bush, wanted him to win the election, protected him, coddled him, kept him out of harm's way, etc?

No, of course not. They wanted old empty suit to win so badly it was almost laughable watching them slip on the Kerry knee pads with every story.

It was so obvious that those guys wanted to see Bush go down in flames does anyone really believe (besides Shamu that is) that the MSM would sit on a story so explosive as a government coverup of its involvement in the attack on the Twin Towers? A government under the control of evil George W. Bush?

It's absolutely absurd and I challenge anyone to explain to me how the entire MSM would sit on such a story if they had solid evidence of such a conspiracy.

I won't hold my breath waiting for the explanation.

You think Republicans are on God's side because they are supposedly Pro-Life, right?

Then why haven't Republicans laid down the law and gotten abortion banned? And done other important things they say they'll do but never get done?

Republicans and Democrats both work for the New World Order.

The press won't blow the whistle on 9/11 because they are as guilty as anybody of it.

Why is the MSM mostly liberal? Liberalism fits their agenda better but they have neo-conservatism to betray the people who disagree with liberalism.

lightninboy said:
The press won't blow the whistle on 9/11 because they are as guilty as anybody of it.

Why is the MSM mostly liberal? Liberalism fits their agenda better but they have neo-conservatism to betray the people who disagree with liberalism.

Can you define neo-conservatism? Do you believe they are true conservatives?

I doubt you do believe that.

You mentioned Liberalism....here's one definition of neo-con. The Republican party has moved left on the spectrum and are lacking in "true conservatism"

And yes, Liberalism does fit the agenda, doesn't it? collectivism versus individualism.....hmmm?

Neoconservatism in the United States is a branch of American Conservatism that is most known for its advocacy of using American economic and military power to promote liberal democracy in other countries. The movement emerged during the early 1970s among Democrats who disagreed with the party's growing opposition to the Vietnam War and had become skeptical of the Great Society's welfare programs. Although neoconservatives generally endorse free-market economics, they often believe cultural and moral issues to be more significant, and so have tended to be less thoroughgoing in opposition to government intervention in society than more traditionally conservative and libertarian members of the Republican Party

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

lightninboy said:
You think Republicans are on God's side because they are supposedly Pro-Life, right?

Then why haven't Republicans laid down the law and gotten abortion banned? And done other important things they say they'll do but never get done?

Stop arguing points no one has made. Have you ever heard of a strawman argument?

It's what you do.

Try to stay on point.

Edited to add: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Whitewing said:
lightninboy said:

Stop arguing points no one has made. Have you ever heard of a strawman argument?

It's what you do.

Try to stay on point.

Edited to add: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Whitewing,

you are the strawman...it is amazing you would call him or me that. we bring up fact after fact. you just will not accept them. you stick to the 19 cavemen story.

without a real investigation which you would never support, there are some like yourself that will not accept our govt did this with mossad.

Whitewing said:
:lol:

Fact after fact?

List 5 of them.

1) bombs inside okc murrah building proving mcveigh could not have acted without help of govt

2) nano thermite found in dust from wtc towers collapse proving they were demolished

3) mossad agents were arrested on 9/11 and held 70 days prior to Chertoff getting them released and sent back to israel. No arabs were arrested on 9/11 and the govt will never put any on trial in this country or the lies will be revealed.

4) no video showing any plane hitting the pentagon...over 82 cameras captured the hit.

5) wtc 7 collapsed at freefall speed in part which cannot happen without a demolition

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:
:lol:

Fact after fact?

List 5 of them.

1) bombs inside okc murrah building proving mcveigh could not have acted without help of govt

2) nano thermite found in dust from wtc towers collapse proving they were demolished

3) mossad agents were arrested on 9/11 and held 70 days prior to Chertoff getting them released and sent back to israel. No arabs were arrested on 9/11 and the govt will never put any on trial in this country or the lies will be revealed.

4) no video showing any plane hitting the pentagon...over 82 cameras captured the hit.

5) wtc 7 collapsed at freefall speed in part which cannot happen without a demolition

1) Source?
2) Source?
3) Source?
4) Source?
5) Source that it cannot happen without demolition.

I'll hold my breath.

Latest posts