• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lightninboy, a question.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I haven't researched 9/11 thoroughly, but I'll say "Missile." That seems to be the consensus among the best truthers I have come across.

lightninboy said:
I haven't researched 9/11 thoroughly, but I'll say "Missile." That seems to be the consensus among the best truthers I have come across.

Consensus among the best truthers?

I google or bing truthers and am automatically directed to webpages dedicated to 9-11 conspiracies.

So, if I understand what you're saying, even before you get started with any research, you automatically put more weight in what a "truther" is going to say?

And I notice you use the phrase best truther. Would that imply that there are degrees to the truth?

Whitewing said:
Consensus among the best truthers?
And you don't go by the consensus of the mainstream media and the mainstream politicians?

Whitewing said:
So, if I understand what you're saying, even before you get started with any research, you automatically put more weight in what a "truther" is going to say?
What a truther is going to say IS a form of research, isn't it?

Whitewing said:
And I notice you use the phrase best truther. Would that imply that there are degrees to the truth?
Logically the best truthers are the most scholarly and active truthers.

Let's just say I've read everything you and Shamu read and more, much more, including what the MSM has to say. They are often wrong, especially when trying to report live.

I also have learned to separate my opinions from what are clearly facts. The missle in the Pentagon bs is a perfect example of one expressing his opinon as fact in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

But I digress.

My original point was that I believe that when one automatically gives higher value to sources of information that are always slanted towards conspiracy angles, then one gives up objectivity.

No one here disliked Bill Clinton more than I. But for the life of me, I could never buy into the numerous conspiracy theories floated about him. Having said that, I'm sure you and asswipe lapped that stuff up.

Whitewing said:
Let's just say I've read everything you and Shamu read and more, much more, including what the MSM has to say. They are often wrong, especially when trying to report live.

I also have learned to separate my opinions from what are clearly facts. The missle in the Pentagon bs is a perfect example of one expressing his opinon as fact in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

But I digress.

My original point was that I believe that when one automatically gives higher value to sources of information that are always slanted towards conspiracy angles, then one gives up objectivity.

No one here disliked Bill Clinton more than I. But for the life of me, I could never buy into the numerous conspiracy theories floated about him. Having said that, I'm sure you and asswipe lapped that stuff up.

:D

we lapped that stuff up? you are the one that lapped up the mass media story and will defend it with everything you got as you signed up to go and do some killing for them....hahahaha

the truth is getting over.....

for anyone that wants to know. a missile hit the pentagon...a plane could not have done the damage plus not one video was ever released to prove a plane hit the pentagon...100 videos and the fbi did not release one showing a plane hitting the pentagon...

also, why did cheney have them not shoot down the plane before it hit the pentagon...he refused to order them to do it....plus they had recently changed command on this so the military could not shoot down any commercial plane without cheney, bush, rumsfeld approval...they would not give the order to shoot down the plane that hit the pentagon...protocol was changed back to military after 9/11....

9/11 was a false flag event...mossad carried out a huge amount of the job. no muslims were involved at all.

9/11 was a false flag event...mossad carried out a huge amount of the job. no muslims were involved at all.

I've you heard you say this before, and your reasoning is that Mossad had advanced warning and video taped the event.

I also heard Alex Jones say that he was warning about 911 for months before it happened. He even mentioned the WTC.

Using the same reasoning as with the "Mossad agents" that were arrested for videoing the event......

....how involved was Alex Jones in 911?

:shock:

hypocritexposer said:

I've you heard you say this before, and your reasoning is that Mossad had advanced warning and video taped the event.

I also heard Alex Jones say that he was warning about 911 for months before it happened. He even mentioned the WTC.

Using the same reasoning as with the "Mossad agents" that were arrested for videoing the event......

....how involved was Alex Jones in 911?

:shock:

Wow Hypo. Nice research there buddy. If you can find something on Youtube, I believe you'd have all you need to proclaim the truth about AJ participating in the murder of 3,000 Americans.

And again, follow the money. Look how AJ has profited from this.

I think we now know what Shamu knows, and more.

Whitewing said:
So Shamu, where's the plane that didn't hit the Pentagon? Splain me that one.

why don't you ask your commander and see what he has to say for himself. that was a military operation for sure...plane did a fly over with missile is what i have heard....big explosion and plane keeps on flying past...

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

why don't you ask your commander and see what he has to say for himself. that was a military operation for sure...plane did a fly over with missile is what i have heard....big explosion and plane keeps on flying past...

My commander says the plane flew into the Pentagon.

What's your commander say? Or have you lost touch with the mothership?

Whitewing said:
shaumei said:
Whitewing said:

My commander says the plane flew into the Pentagon.

What's your commander say? Or have you lost touch with the mothership?

I heard his commander is tied up with the grand opening of, "Bio Station Alpha", that new Israeli military base on Mars. :lol:

NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab is investigating a California armchair astronomer's claim that a white, fuzzy image on the red planet's surface might be evidence of life.

David Martines' YouTube video is heading for viral status after he uploaded a flyby of Google Earth's Mars explorer zooming in on a white, cylindrical object.

The object, according to Martines, is "about 700 feet long and 150 feet wide." He's calling it "Bio Station Alpha, because I'm just assuming that something lives in it or has lived in it."

His video was uploaded May 28, and has already been watched nearly 750,000 times.

A spokesman for NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab told FoxNews.com it was investigating the wild claims, speculating that "Bio Station Alpha" would most likely be determined to be a glitch in the digital imaging or an unusual feature on the surface of the planet -- and not a Martian base.

video of "base" at link

http://scinewsblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/video-artificial-base-found-on-mars.html

I take it in stride when people swallow up what the mainstream media and mainstream politicians say.

2 Thessalonians 2:

10and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,

12that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It's good to get the truth out, but I can't make anyone believe it.

lightninboy said:
I take it in stride when people swallow up what the mainstream media and mainstream politicians say.

2 Thessalonians 2:

10and with all the deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,

12that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It's good to get the truth out, but I can't make anyone believe it.

and like I've asked shamoo a few times....

...once you are convinced, what is the next step?

A plane was detected again by Dulles controllers on radar screens as it approached Washington, turning and descending rapidly. Controllers initially thought this was a fighter plane, due to its high speed and maneuvering.[30] Reagan Airport controllers then asked a passing Air National Guard C-130 Hercules plane to identify and follow the aircraft. The pilot, Lt. Col. Steven O'Brien, told them it was a Boeing 757 or 767, and its silver fuselage meant it was probably an American Airlines jet. He had difficulty picking out the plane in the "East Coast haze", but then saw a "huge" fireball, and initially assumed it had hit the ground. Approaching the Pentagon, he saw the impact site on the building's west side and reported to Reagan control, "Looks like that aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, sir".

In all, the plane took eight-tenths of a second to fully penetrate 310 feet (94 m) into the three outermost rings[39] and unleashed a fireball that rose 200 feet (61 m) above the building.

Just another credible eyewitness that goes against the misguided opinions of the deranged..

lightninboy said:
hypocritexposer said:
that depends. What is the motivation behind the/most conspiracy theory (ies)?
To me it is the work of God.

What do you think it is?

I don't think you understood the question.

....motivation of those that perpetrate the "conspiracy"

Latest posts