• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

***List Updates 01 March 06***

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

stevec said:
If I thought you were an "ignorant-assed, goatropin', redneck, country-assed, shitkicker" then I probably wouldn't bother talking to you.
I know we haven't had a new list since the Terrorist Allies List. Appears as if there could be some demand for a new one. This will be the "ignorant-assed, goatropin', redneck, country-assed, shitkicker" list.

Hmmm. Not very acronym-friendly. Maybe we should change the order? Please feel free to make suggestions. Until we come up with something better, we can just shorten it up and call it the "Ignorant...kicker List".

Not trying to be elitist or a braggart, but since it's my idea :)oops: :p), I get to be first on the list. Don't worry, though. We can reshuffle later. :wink: Don't be bashful. Pick a spot and get on in.

Remember the reward for being on this list: stevec 'probably' won't talk to you. Sorry about the 'probably' part. It's quite unfortunate that by the use of that one qualifying word he has left himself a clause to continue terrorizing us. We'll have negotiators get with him and work on a firm commitment. :lol:

Ignorant...kicker List*

1. Steve, The Original

2. sw

3. Soapweed

4. Cal

5. theHiredMansSon

6. cowboyup

7. Jinglebob

8. Faster horses

9. Hanta Yo

10. Mike

11. Liberty Belle

12. Katrina

13. X

14. BBJ

15. $$

* Last updated 01 March 06

X, You can't negotiate with liberals.......

they will never conceded. so we must wait for them to abort themselves,....

May I submit my conservative name for inclusion on the list of those who would rather die fighting then be considered a liberal.......

PS, Please do not ever forget to add the C to the other nitwits name as I am offended that I was confused with this elitist liberal from Dukakis town......

Maybe I should change my name,,,,,any suggestions.........

sign me up, I'd even take up two or three spaces but I know there won't be any room :(

Steve said:
Maybe I should change my name,,,,,any suggestions.........

How about "Wildwood"? That has a certain Redneck Ring. Wildwood Steve, from the Wildwood side of Life.

The name "Steve" was a good one until the "other steve" (stevec) smeared and defiled it. stevec reminds me of an incessantly barking dog, making severe racket all the time but never saying a thing.

X, mark me a spot on your list. I'd be proud to sign up.

PS, Please do not ever forget to add the C to the other nitwits name as I am offended that I was confused with this elitist liberal from Dukakis town......
Now steve just cuz I left off the c in asking him a question does NOT mean I confused yall LOL

Steve, sw and Soapweed...

I am the one who would feel privileged to be on the same list with you guys. Consider it done. You will see that, true to my word, I have rearranged the order and have now placed myself at the bottom of the list.

Steve, I will refer to you as, 'Steve, The Original' unless you prefer Soapweed's idea of Wildwood.

How unfortunate that steviec did not even make it 3 hours before he reneged on a deal that was his idea.

Okay, that makes 4 of us. I'm sure there is more interest (assuming steviec keeps his end of the bargain). Next?

Well that sucks, I'd like to be on your list but don't rope goats, bummer. Maybe 4 wheeler ridin', AM radio listener could fit in there? :wink:

Good grief. :roll:

My son came home in tears a couple weeks ago because he didn't make Trevor's "friend list".
Forunately, the whole thing was forgotten by the next day.
But they're in kindergarten...

What's your excuse? :???:

The Hired Man's Wife:
Good grief.

I signed up to say I do not mind being labeled.......as a conservative,

I believe in what I stand for....and also have no problem being called an American....

a Christian,.

a redneck,....

or any other so called label the liberals can come up with.....I will wear them as a badge of honor,

in other words,,,the liberals started the name calling,,,neo cons, ect....so what ,,,I can step above it and turn it to my favor......

But in turn I ask, Why are liberals so afraid od being labeled a liberal?

sorry about your son,,,I am sure he can join X's list....

WildwoodSteve

have you ever considered trying to find commonalities with people, rather than differences?

That's the lesson kids tend to learn in my boy's school, actually.

It's quite small, not quite country school, but pretty close. With about 3-5 kids per grade level, kids figure out real fast that cliques simply aren't going to work. There just aren't enough bodies to pull off crap like that. :lol:
Instead, they learn to embrace their commonalities and accept their differences. It's kind of neat. Rather like a family, actually.

Our kids tend to continue to look out for each other, even after they go to the county highschool...

put me on at number five

in my younger days I would try to rope anything that moved and some that didn't I even roped a moose once but my horse blew up and I lost my dallies and my rope :cboy:

have you ever considered trying to find commonalities with people, rather than differences?

yes, but in most of my debating with liberals, when I made consesions, the liberal would use them to bolster thier arguement......

so I learned that,....."You can't negotiate with liberals".......

I was also taught to play fair, and that many things are better played for the sport of it,,,,,,,,but some issues tend to be a little more important then that....so other then threads that are just for fun "like this one" I try to be civil, (most of the time) and take the liberals views to heart as they must believe what they are saying as thier stand also, (which is sometimes angering).

I'll admit it--I can't even imagine running my life by the stereotyping of individuals.

Let me try:

South Dakotans don't play fair.
I can't negotiate with Lutherans.
East coasters are clueless.

Nope. Can't do it.
I guess I'm stuck treating individuals as individuals.

I think I prefer it actually. :)

South Dakotans don't play fair.
I can't negotiate with Lutherans.
East coasters are clueless.

I was taught to play fair in South Dakota, so some one must "play fair" there..

As a Lutheran, I can understand that some of us are hard headed,

as for the East coaster you got that one right, so I guess we found something we can agree on.....(I am from South Dakota, I just live in New Jersey)

see we now have something in common......We both think East Coasters are clueless......

and I will keep trying to negotiate with you even though you claim to not really be a liberal,, .....

I was taught to play fair in South Dakota, so some one must "play fair" there...

Yeah, you just proved my point that stereotypes rarely work. (I don't actually think east coasters are clueless, though obviously in some cases it is true...)

And yeah, I am a moderate. Sorry, it's true. :lol:
I have a friend who is more tan than I. It doesn't make her Black, though.

Just because I am more liberal than you doesn't mean I'm anywhere near the left end of the political scale.

oops sorry Ms Sage,

I was referring to NORTH East coasters....and not South East Coasters......but I can't speak for The Hired Man's Wife....but she appeared to be joking towards me, A former South Dakotan lutheran, living on the east coast.....I didn't take it to hard...

I've been called worse then a clueless, hardheaded, ,......that doesn't play fair by more left leaning moderates then Erin...so I was not offended.....in fact I took it as a compliment.....

hmmmmm steve ya ever hear the saying when your in a hole QUIT digging? LOL I knew yall were joking had to join in :wink:

I was born and lived the first 11 years outside of Binghamton NY then IBM moved us to Charlotte so I have been here 31 years. YES I am a DAMN YANKEE and PROUD of it LOL

Latest posts