• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Littlest H is a beast

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
I hope y'all don't mind if I brag a little on my son. He started wrestling this year as a freshman having never ever wrestled before. He has work his tail feathers off to learn and be fit and strong. Ranch work helps for sure but he has been so good about not eating and drinking crap like fast food and soda pop. He wrestled the first third of the season at the 152 weigh class. But then his coach approached him and asked him to wrestle up at 170. So he switched for the benefit of the team. Yesterday he went into the divisional tournament to try and qualify for state. He weighs 155 and wrestled kids 15-18 lbs heavier and most were juniors and seniors. Little tough bigger clawed his way to a 4th place finish and a berth into the state championship round in two weeks. Beyond proud of him and his work he has put in. The very best compliment was when his coach grabbed me and while trying to fight back tears said that Dalton is a joy to coach and the hardest worker he has got to coach. Littlest H is a beast and I can't wait to see how does for the rest of the year and high school.
9974778C-41AB-443A-9FE4-619447EE7336.jpeg

Good for him! Having wrestled for many years I have a pretty good insight into what it takes to succeed, so I can really admire the effort he must have put in. Nice to see!

Latest posts