• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Liz bites the dust

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mountain Cowgirl

Reaction score
Time for some cowboy poetry

When Liz went to Congress our country to demolish
She was a republican but in reality a democrat with polish
Then she took a giant puff on the pipe of liberal tokal
And ceased to be a Wyoming-er and became a DC yokel

When the numbers were tallied for the traitor Liz
Her reign was finished, it was over, she ran out of fiz
Voted out by her state, her county, and even the local
Liz was thrown from her horse and now just a yokel

She won't give it up. She wants to run for Prez in 2024. Maybe she can run on the Democrat ticket by then. She's a classic POS. She pulled every dirty trick she could think of. Glad it didn't work.

Wyoming has done well to get rid of her. We still have our liberal governor though. I was hoping we would be rid of him as well. Wyoming is not the same as it once was. Cable news is having a field day over Cheney losing. I'm enjoying watching. Laura Ingram was good last night.

I must apologize for not observing the moment of silence, but the gas pains were just too much to hold any longer. Better to let it out than keep it in I say. :ROFLMAO:

basically, Wyoming election is over with the primary, we only had one democrat in the county and that for county attorney, and no one ran on the Republican ticket.

I believe that makes a clean sweep of republicans who voted to impeach Trump. Three retired and all the others lost in the primaries.

Latest posts