• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Liz Cheney

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Stripped of her leadership role. She deserved to be. She not only turned her back on the people of WY, she turned her back on America. I really wasn't sure the GOP would have the guts to do this. YAY for them. Now if Elise Stefanik will vote Conservative values, that should help. At this point, any Conservative gains will help.
What is going on in the Biden administration, stinks.

I'll trade ya Mitt Romney for Liz Cheney straight up. How the governor of Massachusetts ever became a senator from Utah is beyond belief! He claims to be republican and votes like a liberal. He REPRESENTS Utah! Therefore, He needs to REPRESENT our values and desires. These idiots act like royalty instead of public servants. Throw them all out!

I'll trade ya Mitt Romney for Liz Cheney straight up. How the governor of Massachusetts ever became a senator from Utah is beyond belief! He claims to be republican and votes like a liberal. He REPRESENTS Utah! Therefore, He needs to REPRESENT our values and desires. These idiots act like royalty instead of public servants. Throw them all out!
They are birds of a feather. I think Mittens will be the next to go. I hope so. Friends in Utah say it is the big cities that elected him. Like you, rural Utah can't stand him. No surprise there.

And to think I voted for him over Obama. He blew it in the third debate when he wouldn't go after Obama for Benghazi. He might have been better than Obama. I guess we will never know. I can't stand the mealy-mouth guy now.

I used to like Dick Cheney...I was WRONG!

You're right, Romney and Cheney are gonna get primaried. In the primaries, the invasion of commiefornians won't help them. Study the persecution of the Mormons and why they were exiled to Utah. Well they built the 2 most prosperous states in America - on land that was not the most opportune land. So now the commies have made California a shithole so they want to flee to Utah and Idaho. Human migration settles the argument over freedom vs communism.

Latest posts