• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Loging On

Help Support Ranchers.net:

endebt

Reaction score
Why is it that now i have to log on every time i come on. I never did before. Can some one help.

The same thing is happening to me!!!!

But with me I have to log on twice before it takes.....the first time it just takes me back where i started and asks me to log on again.....but for some reason the 2nd time works.

Somthing is screwy

TXTibbs said:
I guess so cause i clicked that little box she was talking about and it didn't seem to help.......

Pssst, TX.........maybe Macon is dropping a hint! :shock: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Jinglebob said:
TXTibbs said:
I guess so cause i clicked that little box she was talking about and it didn't seem to help.......

Pssst, TX.........maybe Macon is dropping a hint! :shock: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

You want rid of me don't ya Jinglebob :cry: ........except i'm sorta like that ache in your back that never quite seems to go away :wink:

I have had this problem on other boards, sometimes it helps to delete your internet cookies and log back in.

The problem I am having is that if I don't let the main Ranchers net page load fully then when I go to the forum's all the posts are marked as read.

TXTibbs said:
Jinglebob said:
TXTibbs said:

You want rid of me don't ya Jinglebob :cry: ........except i'm sorta like that ache in your back that never quite seems to go away :wink:

Nawwwww, I wouldn't want you to go away. It's just fun to pick on someone who ain't got enough sense to leave a good family and home to go out and make his riches! :wink:

Besides, I know where you was raised and I KNOW you got to have a sense of humor! :lol: :lol:

Robert, I have to log in every time I visit this site whether I check the box or not. I stay logged in at the other site that uses this same format. Have tried logging out there and staying logged in here but doesn't seem to work that way. I think it has something to do with the cookie thing, but is only a small inconvenience. If I don't check in here real regular, my machine jams up and won't show me the complete page. I think that is because webtv has limited capacity compared to a real computer.

Latest posts