• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

London Riots - Guess The Color

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Blacks are an estimated 57 (that is 5,700 percent!) times more likely to
commit violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times
(13,600 percent!) more likely to commit robbery. (see the color of crime
report published by the New Century Foundation – an analysis of crime
figures taken from official Justice Department crime reports)

http://www.nc-f.org/

Perhaps the most shocking of all the crime data dealing with cross-race
crime is the incredible rate of crime by Black males against White
women. According to U.S. Justice Department figures over 34,460 White
women are sexually assaulted or raped by Black men each year, and most
authorities believe that the actual rape figures are at least twice the
reported number.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0502.pdf

In perhaps the most shocking crime figure of all is the number of White
rapes against Black women. Statistically, it is 0! Because they have
fewer than 10 cases nationally.

According to murder figures released by the Justice Department in 2002,
, Black predators are at least 22 times (2,200 percent) more likely to
murder White women than the reverse. In regard to gang attacks including
the horrible specter of gang rape, the figures are literally off the
charts, with at least a 200 times (that's 20,000 percent!) greater
chance of Blacks committing gang assaults and that includes both White
men and women victims!

The staggering personal tragedies connected with these huge crime
numbers should be a national scandal. Yet, the facts go largely
unreported.

read more UDDOJ & FBI data at :

http://vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/

http://www.FBI.gov

Mike said:
Blacks are an estimated 57 (that is 5,700 percent!) times more likely to
commit violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times
(13,600 percent!) more likely to commit robbery
. (see the color of crime
report published by the New Century Foundation – an analysis of crime
figures taken from official Justice Department crime reports)

http://www.nc-f.org/

Thanks to the feel good leftwingernuts who don't think blacks can stand on their own two feet and must baby and coddle them for votes. You leftwinger nuts give them a chance instead of looking down on them.

Larrry said:
flounder said:
okfarmer said:
You forgot tea partiers, I am sure this is just an oversite and your previous statement was inadvertent.

If not, you are the person you are trying to call out. [/b]

teapartybaggers are just the extreme right republicans in my opinion. they are the very reason we are in this mess, not President Obama. the teaparty terrorist number one agenda, at all cost, was to bring the first black President down, AT ALL COST. you see where that has gotten us...

You as a RACIST are the only one who could see it that way. I guess there is no use in telling you again it is downgrade obamas agenda that conservatives don't like, because you won't be able to understand AGAIN.

Obama adviser blames tea party for downgrade

© 2011 The Associated Press

Aug. 7, 2011, 12:11PM

WASHINGTON — A top political adviser to President Barack Obama is blaming the downgrade of the U.S. credit rating on tea party Republicans, whom he says were unwilling to compromise on how to reduce the federal debt.

Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod tells CBS' "Face the Nation" on Sunday that the decision by the Standard & Poor's credit agency to downgrade the U.S. from AAA to AA+ for the first time was strongly influenced by weeks of standoff between Democrats and Republicans over the debt.

Axelrod calls the action, in his words, "a tea party downgrade" and says it's clearly on the backs of lawmakers who were willing to see the country default to get their way.

Axelrod also criticized GOP presidential candidates for not speaking up in favor of compromise.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/washington/7686937.html#ixzz1UO2RS1Q4

Research Update:

United States of America Long-Term Rating Lowered To 'AA+' On Political Risks And Rising Debt Burden; Outlook Negative Primary Credit

Analyst: Nikola G Swann, CFA, FRM, Toronto (1) 416-507-2582;[email protected] Secondary Contacts: John Chambers, CFA, New York (1) 212-438-7344;[email protected] David T Beers, London (44) 20-7176-7101;[email protected]

snip...

Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place.

We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act.

snip...

http://www.standardandpoors.com/servlet/BlobServer?blobheadername3=MDT-Type&blobcol=urldata&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobheadervalue2=inline%3B+filename%3DUS_Downgraded_AA%2B.pdf&blobheadername2=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=application%2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobheadername1=content-type&blobwhere=1243942957443&blobheadervalue3=UTF-8

scroll on down and see for yourself, this just in Houston, Texas, page after page of greed, and tax cuts for the rich. multiply that by city after city, state after state, much of our problems solved. it's time for the working men and women to stand tall and say NO MORE, not off our backs, the rich need to pay their fair share of the taxes too. ...

http://fuelfix.com/blog/2011/07/25/want-to-find-out-who-makes-the-most-find-out-here/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Terry_S_Singeltary_Sr/john-boehner-debt-ceiling-plan-republicans_n_908343_99045241.html

TSS

flounder said:
Larrry said:
flounder said:
teapartybaggers are just the extreme right republicans in my opinion. they are the very reason we are in this mess, not President Obama. the teaparty terrorist number one agenda, at all cost, was to bring the first black President down, AT ALL COST. you see where that has gotten us...

You as a RACIST are the only one who could see it that way. I guess there is no use in telling you again it is downgrade obamas agenda that conservatives don't like, because you won't be able to understand AGAIN.

WASHINGTON — A top political adviser to President Barack Obama is blaming the downgrade of the U.S. credit rating on tea party Republicans, whom he says were unwilling to compromise on how to reduce the federal debt.

Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod tells CBS' "Face the Nation" on Sunday that the decision by the Standard & Poor's credit agency to downgrade the U.S. from AAA to AA+ for the first time was strongly influenced by weeks of standoff between Democrats and Republicans over the debt.

Axelrod calls the action, in his words, "a tea party downgrade" and says it's clearly on the backs of lawmakers who were willing to see the country default to get their way.

Axelrod also criticized GOP presidential candidates for not speaking up in favor of compromise.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/washington/7686937.html#ixzz1UO2RS1Q4

Research Update:

United States of America Long-Term Rating Lowered To 'AA+' On Political Risks And Rising Debt Burden; Outlook Negative Primary Credit

Analyst: Nikola G Swann, CFA, FRM, Toronto (1) 416-507-2582;[email protected] Secondary Contacts: John Chambers, CFA, New York (1) 212-438-7344;[email protected] David T Beers, London (44) 20-7176-7101;[email protected]

snip...

Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place.

We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act.

snip...

http://www.standardandpoors.com/servlet/BlobServer?blobheadername3=MDT-Type&blobcol=urldata&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobheadervalue2=inline%3B+filename%3DUS_Downgraded_AA%2B.pdf&blobheadername2=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=application%2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobheadername1=content-type&blobwhere=1243942957443&blobheadervalue3=UTF-8

scroll on down and see for yourself, this just in Houston, Texas, page after page of greed, and tax cuts for the rich. multiply that by city after city, state after state, much of our problems solved. it's time for the working men and women to stand tall and say NO MORE, not off our backs, the rich need to pay their fair share of the taxes too. ...

http://fuelfix.com/blog/2011/07/25/want-to-find-out-who-makes-the-most-find-out-here/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Terry_S_Singeltary_Sr/john-boehner-debt-ceiling-plan-republicans_n_908343_99045241.html

TSS

:lol: :lol:

Oh, it was, "Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod ", that said so, that changes everything.

Wasn't it just yesterday that the Whitehouse was blaming the downgrade on a mathematical error by S & P.

I guess it was the Tea Party that was punching the numbers into the calculator.

Bullhauler said:
Steve said:
Bullhauler said:
Why is mikey so fixated on any wrongdoings by black people? I could post all day long of wrongs of any race or religion.

I guess that worthless white trash from Alabama have to run down a different race in order to feel better about his own pathetic life.

we have had five flash-mob riots in Philadelphia recently.. they were "mostly".. or by all by most accounts black on white crimes.. by mobs of black teens ranging from 40/60 to over 100..

most occurred since May.. (the last 4 months)..

feel free to match that with white,.. Christian.. mobs of over 40 attacking others.. feel free to use the whole US,.. heck.. feel free to use the whole continent.. and if that is not enough to find five violent attacks by white Christian mobs on other not like themselves... then feel free to go world wide..

We had a riot at SDSU back in my day. I doubt if a single rioter was black. Just alot of drunk white boys. To think one race has the corner on good behavior is the height of arrogance and stupidity.

ok.. it might have been a bunch of drunk white boys.. how many innocent people were attacked?

SDSU Power Outage Not A Riot
It started as a power outage, grew into a disturbance, and ended with the arrest of two South Dakota State University students. When the lights went out around 11:00 Monday night, about 500 students began roaming campus.

Reger says besides a couple of students taking down a few light poles, damage was not extensive, there is not a huge price tag, and student's were very responsible, "Primarily it was a group of students that were having a good time, they were cheering, they were laughing and they were just cruising around campus."

Officials arrested two people for vandalism

When hundreds of students gather in a street in total darkness, you could have what one would call a mob effect. Trying to keep close to 500 people in any area is difficult, but administrators say it was not a riot and student cooperation was at its best.

I hope that wasn't your example...

was this it?

In October 1990, what began as any other homecoming weekend, quickly escalated into event people would remember for years. KELO-TV cameras were rolling when riots broke out.

At the time students said they were protesting efforts by SDSU to crack down on drinking in the dorms. A bonfire quickly turned dangerous

Nine men eventually faced riot-related charges in 1990. The city of Brookings also made changes to its city ordinances in an effort to scale back large house parties.

"As I remember it, groups of friends met up with other groups of friends and small mobs formed," said Oster.
Oster said groups of students on Ninth Avenue decided it would be a fun idea to start a bonfire. A bonfire that was in the middle of the street.

"They were throwing pretty much anything they could find: tree branches, a dresser, I think even a couch made it into the fire as well as a picket fence," said Oster.

Then KSFY Action News showed up to cover the commotion going on. "The station wagon drove right into the middle of the mob of students," said Frank Klock, professor of Journalism. "The students started playing-up to the camera, and started jumping over the bonfire so that they could get on TV." Students then proceeded to start rocking the KSFY station wagon, and rock they did until the wagon was pushed up onto its side. Then students started jumping on the wagon.

soon after the Brookings police and fire department arrived on the scene of the 700 block of Ninth Avenue, many students fled on foot. A few remained and decided to be vocal towards certain police officers, one student knocked the hat off of a police officer. He was arrested.

Another student, tried fleeing from the cops after he had reportedly punched an officer in the chest. He was then tackled and brought to the squad car where then he proceeded to throw up in the back seat.
Aside from the bonfires, there was some property damage done between Bennewies hall and the intersection of 9th Ave and 8th St. According to a Collegian published just after the riots, a total of 28 light poles, eight traffic signs and damage to a University Police patrol car, and parade barricades that were burned in the fire totaled $29,000 in damages.

nine men were brought into court that following Monday of the riots, five of which were SDSU students. Charges included inciting a riot, aggravated assault, fleeing a police officer, intentional damage to property, and assault of a police officer.

ok you got me... one incident 21 years ago.. and by some of the student accounts they were pretty remorseful the next day.. even paying for the damages when not all the instigators were students..

but pages? and where is the violent attacks on others?
we have had 5 "riots" in four months.. this year.. damages have been listed in the hundreds of thousands.. people have been beaten legs broken.

I am sure you can come up with a few more examples and I would agree in a mob setting good kids can do bad things.... but do you really think a 21 year old college hobo day that got out hand compares to hundreds of teens randomly showing up beating and mobing businesses on a regular basis compares?

if you think it is the same, then I look forward to your pages of examples...

Oldtimer said:
GEEE I guess I should be shivering in fear- as I plan on going to the Fair tonight- and am cooking sourdough breakfast for the cowboys during the rodeo slack in the morning.... I better pack heavy for these mobs - maybe take an extra bullet.... :wink: :p :lol:

if you had ever been near one of these "mobs" I am sure you would not be joking about it today..

Bullhauler said:
Steve said:
Bullhauler said:
Why is mikey so fixated on any wrongdoings by black people? I could post all day long of wrongs of any race or religion.

I guess that worthless white trash from Alabama have to run down a different race in order to feel better about his own pathetic life.

we have had five flash-mob riots in Philadelphia recently.. they were "mostly".. or by all by most accounts black on white crimes.. by mobs of black teens ranging from 40/60 to over 100..

feel free to match that with white,.. Christian.. mobs of over 40 attacking others.. feel free to use the whole US,.. heck.. feel free to use the whole continent.. and if that is not enough to find five violent attacks by white Christian mobs on other not like themselves... then feel free to go world wide..

Another thing did you hear about the white guy that killed 7 people today in Ohio??? Dang how did that happen??? What about the Norway shooter he was as far from black as they come.

in any society there are always individuals that are scumbags.. crazy and just plan deranged...

but what is being talked about in this and many threads today.. is a bunch of teens.. hundreds by most accounts mobbing up, and running out of control.. damaging businesses, property and attacking anyone in their way..

I guess by you condescending attitude you think it is acceptable to do this ... I do not..

hypocritexposer said:
Bullhauler said:
Steve said:

Another thing did you hear about the white guy that killed 7 people today in Ohio??? Dang how did that happen??? What about the Norway shooter he was as far from black as they come.

I think Steve asked for examples of mobs of 40 or more.

or did you want to bring up examples of single persons committing crimes by race?

the guy in Norway shot people just like himself.. white Norwegians..and the target of his hatred was Muslims.. deranged is the wonly thing I can say for him.. I could assume the guy in Ohio did the same.. but I think the point it.. these two you mentioned are animals.. scum.. disgusting.

no one complains when I criticize them and call them what they are..

can I say the same for the flash mobs with out being called names?

like i said, teapartybaggers, republicans, picked from the same tree. teabaggers just more radical, and do the dirty work for the old timer republicans.

i guess you just overlooked bottom of page 4 of the United States of America Long-Term Rating Lowered To 'AA+' On Political Risks And Rising Debt Burden; Outlook Negative Primary Credit report by standard and poor et al. are you not exposing yourself there hypocritexposer :lol:

let's take a look again shall we, since you evidently overlooked that :roll:

Research Update:

snip...

snip...

TSS

hypocritexposer said:
flounder said:
Larrry said:

Research Update:

snip...

snip...

TSS

Oh, it was, "Obama campaign strategist David Axelrod ", that said so, that changes everything.

now, in case you missed it, STANDARD AND POORS SAID THIS ;

because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues...

Defenders of Obama will attempt to pin the blame on his predecessor, President Bush, and on intransigent Tea Party radicals in the current Congress. But that would leave out the part in between. For his first two years in office, Obama's party controlled both chambers of Congress – for part of that period, he had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate. During that time period, he and his fellow Democrats could have passed his supposedly ideal, long-term, deficit-reduction package -- one that represented a "balanced approach" between spending cuts and tax increases. It also could have delayed the deficit reduction for several years, so it wouldn't have affected the current weak economy or the "investments" he considers crucial. Forget about actually accomplishing serious deficit reduction -- he didn't even attempt it.

Guess the color again:

Attacking & Murdering Blind people? :mad:

http://belair.patch.com/articles/teen-charged-with-murdering-blind-man-2

On the London Riots:
Police clearly felt Duggan, 29, was up to no good and had been trailing him. The officers were from Operation Trident, which deals with gun crime in the black community.

Duggan was the passenger in a minicab, a people's carrier, when he was cornered by officers in six police cars at 6pm on Thursday in Ferry Lane, a busy street in Tottenham, in a "pre-planned operation". The police version is that Duggan was ordered not to move but he fired first.

A police marksman, with a Hecker & Koch MP5 carbine, immediately shot him dead.

A picture has emerged of Duggan as a caring family man. He and his girlfriend of 13 years, Simone Wilson, had two sons, aged 10 and seven, and a daughter. They suffered a tragedy when another daughter, named Kula Caprice, was stillborn. But by the age of 29, Duggan had had another daughter by a different woman.

Duggan, also called Starrish Mark for his nightclub activities, had become paranoid after a cousin, Kelvin Easton, a rapper known as Smegz, was fatally stabbed in a nightclub in May.

Simone said she was shocked to learn her boyfriend had been carrying a gun. "Maybe he needed it for protection because he was worried. It is such a shock. They say he shot at the police first but I just can't believe it."

Duggan's sister, Kay, 38, offered a similar version: "They said he shot at police but I just can't understand it; he had his kids, his life...."

On Friday and Saturday, what began as a peaceful protest turned nasty. There was a march by 120 people from Broadwater Farm to Tottenham police station on Saturday. By 8pm, windows were smashed, a petrol bomb thrown and buildings set on fire. More youths and some adults then joined the rioting.

Most of the rioters were black. A few whites, also hooded, joined in but were unable to hide their pale arms or foreheads.

Metropolitan Police commander Adrian Hanstock condemned the riots: "Last night's peaceful demonstration was hijacked by a small number of criminal elements, who used that for their own gain."

An 18-year-old black youth, who did not want to give his name, said the police should always take the community into their confidence. "The police know what they should have done: they should have come to speak to the community themselves. They don't care."

Black anger and frustration went beyond what had happened during the rioting, he said. "You don't get no opportunities around here. The police stop you because you're black. They stop you because you're wearing a hood (many shops have a no-hood policy). Me, I've been stopped so many times in my whole life for no reason."

However, this is not the view of the Metropolitan Police Federation chairman, Peter Smyth, who said: "Once again, police officers in London have had to confront extreme violence and criminality and have demonstrated the bravery and professionalism which law-abiding Londoners expect from them and upon which the capital relies."

The government will be worried that the riots could tarnish London's reputation in the run-up to the Olympics which was won on the grounds that the capital is a thriving multi-racial society — which, in many ways, it is.

No one guessed the color yet? :roll:

Blue. Them damn smurfs, something's gotta be done. I think if they went right for Papa Smurf and took him out, the organization would collapse.

Terry, Terry , Terry, I thought you were smarter than this. To take part of a sentence out of context....tsk, tsk.

S & P was talking about their assumption that the Bush Tax cuts will remain after the agreed upon expiration date, but the AA+ rating includes the tax revenue from the expiration of the tax cuts.

Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now
assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012,
remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority
of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise
revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act. Key
macroeconomic assumptions in the base case scenario include trend real GDP
Standard & Poor's | RatingsDirect on the Global Credit Portal | August 5, 2011 4
883559 | 300978643
Research Update: United States of America Long-Term Rating Lowered To 'AA+' On Political Risks And Rising
Debt Burden; Outlook Negative
growth of 3% and consumer price inflation near 2% annually over the decade.

oh and the next paragraph, Terry.....

What S & P calls the "Upside scenario". Which includes the expiration of the tax cuts and "consistent with the AA+ rating" So that means S & P believes Republicans stick to their deals, correct?

What a joke. If you can't read and discern what is being said, don't read it, it only confuses you.

Our revised upside scenario--which, other things being equal, we view as
consistent with the outlook on the 'AA+' long-term rating being revised to
stable--retains these same macroeconomic assumptions. In addition, it
incorporates $950 billion of new revenues on the assumption that the 2001 and
2003 tax cuts for high earners lapse from 2013 onwards, as the Administration
is advocating. In this scenario, we project that the net general government
debt would rise from an estimated 74% of GDP by the end of 2011 to 77% in 2015

and to 78% by 2021.

flounder said:
like i said, teapartybaggers, republicans, picked from the same tree. teabaggers just more radical, and do the dirty work for the old timer republicans.

i guess you just overlooked bottom of page 4 of the United States of America Long-Term Rating Lowered To 'AA+' On Political Risks And Rising Debt Burden; Outlook Negative Primary Credit report by standard and poor et al. are you not exposing yourself there hypocritexposer :lol:

let's take a look again shall we, since you evidently overlooked that :roll:

I read it and understood it when Texan posted it on Friday. Obviously you did not take the time to read and comprehend, Terry.

Do you know what a "scenario' is?

The Press Release says specifically that the scenario you quoted, is not the scenario that the rating is based on, but one that includes the Bush tax cuts expiration in 2012, which I believe I have mentioned here on Ranchers a few times.

The revenue from the expiration of the Bush Tax Cuts was included in any of the dealings/projections on the debt ceiling, yet you continue to claim that "Teabaggers" were against any, and all, revenue increases.

Flounder you are floundering. It is sad that you are either so easily manipulated or you are purposefully being dishonest.

You have plenty of proof in front of you that the Tea Party stands for getting rid of out of control government. I am one and wished that Obama was less successful than he has been at implementing his socialistic ideas into my society.

That fact that you would try to commit libel so as to discredit the movement by using reasoning of racism just goes to show that you don't really care about the racism cause in the first place. It is a means to an end only. By doing so, you just lessen the credibility of true instances. People become immune to the false stories so that when an actual event occurs, they will not recognize it. Just like the little boy who cried wolf.

If you cannot discredit someone by actual facts, maybe you should re-evaluate your position. Every time someone uses these tactics, all I hear is "Wolf!, Wolf!", and the only one I have found is the one in the oval office- but I don't expect you to see it since he is dressed like a sheep.

Mike said:
Guess the color again:

Attacking & Murdering Blind people? :mad:

http://belair.patch.com/articles/teen-charged-with-murdering-blind-man-2

Mike I see your point,. but around here it is usually hispanics who commit the horrific crimes .. such as the guy who molested some children under 10,
then whined when he was shot in the gut..

and locally we have seen a rise in white gangs.. (imitating?) a friend of mine was attacked while fixing a friends rototiller.. probably would be dead if he wasn't able to grab a torque wrench and get a few good swings in..

all the "teens" were white.. dressed in baggy pants.. ect..

there were 7 arrests.. and they didn't get them all.. as he put it.. he didn't know what hit him,.. didn't expect it, he is one tough kid.. and a real scraper,.. but he got tore up really bad.. one of the kids said it was 'cuase they didn't have anything else to do.. (this teen thug was called a decent kid from a good family)..

this isn't the first incident.. not sure why behavior goes down the tube the fastest for teens in hard times.. but I expect some shrink will figure it out some day.. write a few books and then get killed while teaching a shark to cuddle..

what is really alarming is how the mob seems to be growing..

Mike said:
That is all.

say there mikey old buddy. besides being a racist bigot, you are also color blind. from the videos of this very sad event in London that i have seen, i am seeing many white people looting and rioting. so tell us what you were insinuating with this post mikey ???

Re: London Riots - Guess The Color

flipper

Latest posts