• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for bull semen

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can still get straws of this red GV bull . WGG JUST GET-N-GO 90J - CDGV68542

I am going to try and contact the breeders tomorrow as they live only an hour away from us , will contact the owners as well . Just thought someone might know off hand

Kelly Brittain cell is 780-387-6446. He had bought from Winders and used extensively. Has since sold him and 90J is in Sask. Don't think he drew him, however McCoys may have.
I do have semen on a grandson of his, EV72T, who can be viewed at www.evgelbvieh.com. A son of his 8Y was our high seller at this years sale at 19K.
My contact info is on our website if any questions.
Larry

perfecho said:
Kelly Brittain cell is 780-387-6446. He had bought from Winders and used extensively. Has since sold him and 90J is in Sask. Don't think he drew him, however McCoys may have.
I do have semen on a grandson of his, EV72T, who can be viewed at www.evgelbvieh.com. A son of his 8Y was our high seller at this years sale at 19K.
My contact info is on our website if any questions.
Larry

Colt really liked 8Y :D The bull licked him. :D :D

Make a road trip to McCoys and you can drop in for a visit. Carrie used to be our banker, before she went on permanent maternity leave. :shock: :D :D :D

Thank you Perfecto . I will follow those leads ! :tiphat:

BMR , hubby is down that way all the time for Trans gas . Will definitely let you know , would love to stop in and see your beautiful countryside and cattle as well as of course Tams workshop . :D

Or you could just bring me down some straws the next time you come to visit your beautiful daughter and adorable grandson . :wink: :lol:

Good memory Mr. Big...........he was a sweetheart to halter break, hardly any work at all, most of our Gem Dandy's seem quite quiet.
Good luck Miss Hills, if there straws available, I could probably help co-ordinate shipping, lots of action back and forth these days.

Latest posts