• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking for hamburger recipes!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mexican Lasagna is pretty popular around this place and is easy to make.

2 lbs hamburger, cooked and drained (onion and season to taste)
handful of flour totillias tore into pieces
2 cups shredded cheese
1 large can refried beans
1 small can sliced black olives (optional)
2 can 4 oz chopped green chiles/mild or hot

1 large jar Picante hot sauce/equal amount of water mixed together (this scared me the first time but it works out. Layer as you go with liquid

OR 1 can red enchilada sause and 1 can green enchilada sauce

don't use both Picante and the sauces

layer the ingredients as you see fit but top with cheese. I use a big Corning ware casserole dish/bake an hour or so/350*

This is hard to screw up and sometimes I add some sliced potatos for a change. I have a great cookbook called "Cookin for Saddle Sores" that is so fun.

Serve with plenty of Margaritas, sour cream, quacamole if you like

Enjoy :clap:

Virginia and Darlene's Special from Cookin with Saddle Sores

1/2 gallon Peach Tree Schnapps

open bottle and throw away the lid

The more riders and 1/2 gallons, the better, amazing!
No offencse to non-drinkers

When My first X remarried to a "hand" that worked for a Cheep SOB He woukd give them all the hamburger they wanted - he kill a steer and keep al the good parts and give them the burger. 10 years of this and she knew everything there was to know about Hamburger Cooking.

I worked part time for Denver Meat and could walk in the cold box and take what I wanted - I would take stakes and… over for them (my kids) but that would upset her husband :mad: Some times you just can't win.

I see good ideas are already posted but you may find something here

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=hamburger+recipe&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 :mad:

Latest posts