• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looking Good Mrs. Greg

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Did you see Freezy your new Flame drop the mitts last night-I think Meadow Lake just supplied your Flames with a 25 goal scorer-Jeff said last year was an embarrassment for him looks like he's good to go this year. I've never seen him scrap before lol.

Didn't see the game but for sure looking forward to cheering for this young man. Will be sure to watch the next one....dang,ticks me off I missed it. :?

Angus Cattle Shower said:
Oilers beat the flames!!!
:roll: :evil: :mad: Gee thanks for sharing that information :!: I'll remember that :twisted:

Pure...Freezy is Jeff Friesen,left wing for Calgary.{Meadowlake hometown boy}

Certainly can't see myself cheering for the Green Tide if they make the Grey Cup, but at least it's a Western team doing something. Lord knows our Eskies are $h!ttin' the bed somethin' fierce. At least last year we still had Jason Maas to pull the team out of the holes Ray would dig us into, but what do they do? They trade him away and keep Ricky Ray!! Bunch of boneheads!! :mad:

Latest posts