• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looks like a good work saddle to me.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
DSCN3193.JPG

what do you think ?
good luck

ok i'm going to guess at the maker
alamo saddlry "made in mexico"
it looks like it would wear out real soon under me if it didn't come into peices the first time i roped something out of it

i could be wrong
just my opinion looking at the pic
until later
jerry

Rub a little warm water into the leather, If you smell mare piss its mexican tanned leather. Just an old trick an old saddle repair man taught me. Later

I had a saddle like that I bought off the internet.I paid the return shipping and got my money back was a real piece of junk very poor leather and workmanship.The only thing good was the picture of it and the fact they gave me my money back.

DON"T buy saddle off net,just finished sewing together a saddle my niece bought off ebay,that was glued together biggest piece of **** i ever saw 8)

hypocritexposer said:
better stick to the hay, maker

Yes and you need to stick to your cheap insults,bout all I have seen outa you since you been here,truth be known you have already worn out more than one alias.
The pictured saddle is best described as "you git what you pay for" its an $800 dollar saddle,what do you expect ?
and will no doubt last longer than a hypercriteposter :D
good luck

PS reading this made me figger out who you are,wondered what happened to you :D

Latest posts