• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Looks like my work here is done here, but...........

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BBJ

Reaction score
I'll probably keep posting anyways. Sorry dis didn't want you to think I was leaving. Its just that when I joined this board it was merely to silence dis and he/she/its propaganda about the war in Iraq and the tired old line of "Bush lied". Well its taken a little time but here is what I've accomplished thus far:

1. dis admited that the war in Iraq was not about President George W. Bush wanting to get saddam,

2. I have posted what other leaders (demo-crat ones) said about saddams WDM's and I'm talking stuff that was said in '98, long before 9/11. All I got out of that was spin,

3. and now dis refuses to respond to the proof that was provided in this thread:http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132187#132187,

dis your silence is speaking louder than your words here.

:D Keep posting
If you stop, it will make the "Blame America Crowd" too happy :wink:

Don't you even leave!!
DIS oriented really loves you. she told me in anther post where i had become the meanest of her adversaries!
PLease do not let me keep that title i do not deserve it at all!
besides she has not quite gone off the deep end yet,

nudge nudge

Good work, BBJ. Don't get away too far, though. She always comes back with a vengeance. She's probably laying low right now because she's scared of memanpa. :lol:

memanpa said:
Don't you even leave!!
DIS oriented really loves you. she told me in anther post where i had become the meanest of her adversaries!

nudge nudge

I didn't say mean. I said pitiful. And the term fits both of you.

democrats-crybaby.jpg

Disagreeable said:
memanpa said:
Don't you even leave!!

nudge nudge

I didn't say mean. I said pitiful. And the term fits both of you.

THANK DIS at least that is several; steps up from the description that fits you :):):):

Latest posts