• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

LOOTERS WILL BE PUT IN INTERNMENT CAMPS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
If you noticed a lack of looting during Hurricane Irene.. maybe it was the stern stance the liberals took.. ?

Mayor Bloomberg shocked reporters when he said that the National Guard would round-up any looters and take them to internment camps in upstate New York. "We have installed a zero tolerance policy for looters. If you loot, you will be put in an internment camp for six months – at the minimum."

Reporters questioned the constitutionality and legality of imprisoning looters, but Mayor Bloomberg said, "We have the full support of the Obama Administration. Looters will be placed in these camps and some may even be deported."

"You are going to deport Americans?" asked John Quimby of The Daily News. "Yes, we will figure out where the looters ancestors came from and ship them off to that country. President Obama and I agreed that it's time to clean up our cities, and our country, and Hurricane Irene will give us a good opportunity to do so."

The Mayor said he will be compassionate to some looters. Mild looters (products under $5) will be offered the opportunity of being sent to New Jersey instead of going to an internment camp – but the Mayor expects few people to choose that option.
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/37662/mayor-bloomberg-looters-will-be-put-in-internment-camps/.

and the local chapter of DWG
looting.JPG

political-pictures-steve-was-still-new-to-the-whole-looting-thing.jpg
http://news.icanhascheezburger.com/2010/06/23/political-pictures-steve-was-still-new-to-the-whole-looting-thing/

a friend sent me this link.. it isn't really me.. I know it wasn't me cause the kittens I took were gray and white,

Mayor Bloomberg said, "We have the full support of the Obama Administration. Looters will be placed in these camps and some may even be deported."

Obama Agreed to deport someone :shock: Somehow I doubt even Bloomberg could get that down in writing. Obama likely told him,

WHATEVER just handle it and don't bother me while I'm on the Golf course again.

Once he realizes what he agreed to he will sign an executive order pardoning all looters so he doesn't look like he is playing favorites with the illegals that are facing deportation.

but why was there such a lack of looting during Irene??

one thing I saw during this locally was a governor in control.. and county and local officials all putting out the same theme.. looting will not be tolerated, and police would not be wasting time rescuing fools..

locally if you violated curfew, (outside on public property), you were charged and bussed to a shelter. it was strictly enforced so much so that even the local news complained.. and ironically I only saw news crews in Ocean City and Atlantic county.. my wife commented on not one report from Wildwood or Cape May county. even though it was to be a direct hit on the two towns. .. I have only seen a few photos, and very limited news coverage. talk about shutting down a county.. it was closed..

was it the no tolerance tone of the local, county and state governments?

or have the looters just got enough stuff...

is it possible that the liberals can not understand why there was mass looting during Katrina, yet almost none during Irene?

is it really about race?

Louisiana White persons not Hispanic 60.3%

New Jersey White persons not Hispanic, 59.3%

or is it to complex of an issue for a liberal to understand?

Steve said:
is it possible that the liberals can not understand why there was mass looting during Katrina, yet almost none during Irene?

is it really about race?

Louisiana White persons not Hispanic 60.3%

New Jersey White persons not Hispanic, 59.3%

or is it to complex of an issue for a liberal to understand?

They understand, but do not want to point fingers in their direction

Latest posts