• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lost a good neighbor today

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cedarcreek

Reaction score
A good neighbor was trying to pull out a stuck pickup with a nylon tow rope with a metal end in the eye of the rope. It came off the pickup hitch ball and came through the back window of the tractor cab and killed him. We're all tired from digging out from the storm, need to be extra careful. He leaves a wife and parents.

Cedarcreek said:
A good neighbor was trying to pull out a stuck pickup with a nylon tow rope with a metal end in the eye of the rope. It came off the pickup hitch ball and came through the back window of the tractor cab and killed him. We're all tired from digging out from the storm, need to be extra careful. He leaves a wife and parents.

That is very sad. Our prayers go out to the family.

I thought maybe you would post about that, Cedarcreek. The wife's
mother lives right here close. She lost her husband a couple of years
ago and it's been tough for her to get over that. This isn't going to help
any. Prayers for all the family. Darn it, anyway.

Thats a bad deal for sure. Life is pretty temporary when you think about it.

He was a neighbor and a relative to me. I feel so bad for his wife and the rest of his familty that words can't express it. It will be hard to imagine a branding, pre-conditioning, shipping or any get-together without his presence. He will be missed.

That's a sad occurrence...it's hard enough to lose an older person, who's lived a long full life. My prayers & thoughts go out to those who will morn his loss.

Latest posts