• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Lying sack of ...............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Moderator

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
We don't have many rules in Political Bull. However, one of the rules we do have is that we aren't going to allow pictures containing the family members of other posters to be used with the clear intent of something personal.

In fact, let's all try to do as Macon has asked and keep it more about the politics and less about the personal stuff. Before some of you ask, yes, that includes everybody. Thanks.
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Moderator said:
In fact, let's all try to do as Macon has asked and keep it more about the politics and less about the personal stuff. Before some of you ask, yes, that includes everybody. Thanks.

A little piece of advice, when you have a moderator, calling everyone names....that my friend sets the whole tone of discussion. You want a more toned down board...you know what to do. When you have a moderator who makes false accusations and is allowed to let them stand, that sets the tone.

The whole answer is in your moderator. If you "Moderator" are not ot then he has failed his job when you have to come on here and clean up his messes.
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Notice they never seem to get on oldtimer about his acts, and Lord knows he uses that to his advantage to lie and slander, make false claims and more.
I do agree about keeping family out though even though he is not against using any means he can to make himself look good

:roll:
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
oops, forgot to cut out whoever is beside the liar.....



DickandBobbie-1.jpg
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Larrry said:
Moderator said:
In fact, let's all try to do as Macon has asked and keep it more about the politics and less about the personal stuff. Before some of you ask, yes, that includes everybody. Thanks.


The whole answer is in your moderator. If you "Moderator" are not ot then he has failed his job when you have to come on here and clean up his messes.

So you are all aware and can quit your whining to the Moderator and Macon-- I HAVE NOT MODERATED ANYTHING ON- NOR BEEN A MODERATOR FOR PB FOR OVER A YEAR NOW!

And all these supposed deletions you had happen were done by someone else- or only happened in your mind because I didn't delete them.....
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
But the big question for you ot, are you going to quit your personal attacks? Are you going to quit making things up in order to perpetrate a personal attack?

You are reaping what you have sown.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Larrry said:
But the big question for you ot, are you going to quit your personal attacks? Are you going to quit making things up in order to perpetrate a personal attack?

You are reaping what you have sown.

Are you and your cultist cohorts going to set the tone... :???:
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Oldtimer said:
Larrry said:
But the big question for you ot, are you going to quit your personal attacks? Are you going to quit making things up in order to perpetrate a personal attack?

You are reaping what you have sown.

Are you and your cultist cohorts going to set the tone... :???:

You just can't do it can you. Thanks for showing the true ot again.
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
Will not be a need to even be called a cultist clone (your words) if you would MAN up to the false claims you have made the past yr,,,, but to expect you to be a real MAN and do so is like fishing with no bait, a waste of time!!!!!
We are supposed to believe you have NOT MODERATED anything for the past year, just because you say so :roll: :roll: :roll: With your record of lies and name calling as well as false accusations that you won't own up to, you expect us to BELIEVE that???
Looks like your alcohol drenched brain is failing again... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

P.S. who ran to a moderator?????? Perhaps it was YOU seeing as how part of it was deleted! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

Bullhauler

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
843
Reaction score
0
Location
South Dakota
It is time to ban hypo. Think of the bandwidth that would be recovered with deleting his 15,000+ posts of nothing but cut and paste. Since Macon seems to have no computer skills hypo would be back in five minutes with another ID but still think of all the bandwidth that would be saved.
 

Larrry

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
8,645
Reaction score
0
Location
The good ole USA
Bullhauler said:
It is time to ban hypo. Think of the bandwidth that would be recovered with deleting his 15,000+ posts of nothing but cut and paste. Since Macon seems to have no computer skills hypo would be back in five minutes with another ID but still think of all the bandwidth that would be saved.

Merry Christmas
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
Bullhauler said:
It is time to ban hypo. Think of the bandwidth that would be recovered with deleting his 15,000+ posts of nothing but cut and paste. Since Macon seems to have no computer skills hypo would be back in five minutes with another ID but still think of all the bandwidth that would be saved.


And think how much more would be gained if oldtimer was removed his 24000 =+posts mostly cut and pastes blaming and bashing Bush or the repubs :wink: :wink: :wink:
 

jingo2

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
hopalong said:
Bullhauler said:
It is time to ban hypo. Think of the bandwidth that would be recovered with deleting his 15,000+ posts of nothing but cut and paste. Since Macon seems to have no computer skills hypo would be back in five minutes with another ID but still think of all the bandwidth that would be saved.


And think how much more would be gained if oldtimer was removed his 24000 =+posts mostly cut and pastes blaming and bashing Bush or the repubs :wink: :wink: :wink:


If you'd leave about 4 ankle biters would be gone......
 

hopalong

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
0
Location
Az.
jingo2 said:
hopalong said:
Bullhauler said:
It is time to ban hypo. Think of the bandwidth that would be recovered with deleting his 15,000+ posts of nothing but cut and paste. Since Macon seems to have no computer skills hypo would be back in five minutes with another ID but still think of all the bandwidth that would be saved.


And think how much more would be gained if oldtimer was removed his 24000 =+posts mostly cut and pastes blaming and bashing Bush or the repubs :wink: :wink: :wink:


If you'd leave about 4 ankle biters would be gone......

If you would leave four more people would be gone kolo=jingo=lulu=allie :D :D :D and that would get rid of kolos 9000+++posts :wink:
 

Latest posts

Top