• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Macon, help please in posting a poll question.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Has all disagreeables posts changed anyones thinking?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Faster Horses,

Polls are easy. Just click on New Topic button and at the bottom below the regular post box, enter your question "Has all disagreeable's posts changed anyone's thinking?" in the Poll Question box and in the Poll Option box put your 1st answer choice. In your case "Yes" and hit the Add Option button. Another Poll Option box appears and you add your next answer option. In your case "No" and continue untill you have all the answer options (up to 10) you want. When you are finished just click "Submit".

That's it! :D

If any thing she has tought me to never compromise on any issue I care about.....

I used to think there was a good middle ground on every issue, and that by compromising progress could be made, but with the liberals they ( like the commies) use your compromise as thier next starting point to further thier agenda,,,

I'll give you an example, My view:

The goverment should not fund Abortions...

Abortions in the third trimester (late term) are unneeded and as the fetus is viable, should not be performed except in extreme cases.

More then that I personnally feel abortions should not be used as ineffective birth control.....

while I do not support abortion, I would support any politician that would at least maintain the first two opinions,

I have been waiting since Roe v Wade to see the liberal compromise,,,,,

Disagreeable has shown how nasty you "conservatives" can get if someone dares insult the President. I am sure you all were quiet during the Clinton years. All this talk about being unAmerican and leaving the country is hilarious. I post something and good conservative Libertybelle tries to say I wear pantyhose. I knew there was a reason that I want to puke every time I read something she posts. Believe it or not not everyone in the cattle business is a Bush lover. Although it may seem that way if one only reads this forum.

SDSteve said:
Disagreeable has shown how nasty you "conservatives" can get if someone dares insult the President. I am sure you all were quiet during the Clinton years. All this talk about being unAmerican and leaving the country is hilarious. I post something and good conservative Libertybelle tries to say I wear pantyhose. I knew there was a reason that I want to puke every time I read something she posts. Believe it or not not everyone in the cattle business is a Bush lover. Although it may seem that way if one only reads this forum.

Disagreeable has shown me nothing. Zilch. Nada.

No, I was not quiet during the Clinton years. Not by a longshot.

Mike said:
SDSteve said:

Disagreeable has shown me nothing. Zilch. Nada.

No, I was not quiet during the Clinton years. Not by a longshot.
You are the first honest one on here. The others all show rightous indignation. It is like how dare anyone say anything bad about the president. I thought we couldn't get a worse president then Clinton. I was wrong though. I wish the biggest thing people were arguing about now was the President getting his knob polished in the windowless corridor.

My guess is that what I've said has less to do with changing minds than what Cal, Katrina, Faster Horses, Passin Gas, etc., has to say. They've shown us the mindset of what passes for a Conservative today. Pretty sad.

I've quit reading disagreeable's posts because one, I know there is no way to change my stances; two, I just get POed when I read them

I was a little young during the beginning of the Clinton years but you can bet I didn't keep my little yap shut towards the end when I finally gained some opinions. And even though I was unable to vote I argued politics with anybody who would tryduring the last two Bush elections.

I could care less what dis thinks. When she started calling me names instead of my name I knew she was whipped.
One thing she does not know is how much I do give Bush heck for and there is plenty. However there is no doubt in my mind that the other option was way worse. that is the problem with their kind they can not give the fringes on their side heck, (the ones that support them)MoveOn, Communist Party, Micharl Moore, Code Pink just to name a few.
You see there is no reason for her to even respond to this beause it is not intended for her eyes or narrow mind.

Latest posts