• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Macon, thank you!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

:agree:

i had to make a couple phone calls to make sure it wasn't just my computer. i hate it when i think i might be missin' something. i'm better now :wink: :D

Thank You ever so much Macon for fixing whatever the problem was. This site is my favourite link with the "outside world".

Gcreek

gcreekrch said:
Thank You ever so much Macon for fixing whatever the problem was. This site is my favourite link with the "outside world".

Gcreek

it's my only link to the outside world :? :???:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Justin said:
gcreekrch said:

Gcreek

Here I thought you two were the outside world. :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be an inside joke. :wink: :)

Big Muddy rancher said:
Justin said:
gcreekrch said:

Gcreek

Here I thought you two were the outside world. :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coming from Saskatchewan, I can believe that thought. :wink: :D

Thanks Macon! The frosty ol' desert was bored almost to death without ya'll to entertain me! Isn't it amazing how we've all got to kinda know one another from all over the map thanks to ranchers? :D

Thanks Macon, very interesting characters here that might be missed without the connection. Also educational, like learning the Saskatchewan is the centre of the world. :shock:

Yeah, thanks Macon. I'm sure there's tons of things to look at on the internet, but I'm used to pointing my mouse towards Ranchers. Glad to have it back!

HP

My thanks also,but the site still has problems,it takes me quite awhile to post anything.............hope everyone understands why I wont be posting as much.........just takes to long.
good luck

Latest posts