• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Major birther victory--Obama is on the run

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Put The Secretaries Of State In ALL 50 States On Notice: Make Obama Prove That He Is Eligible To Hold The Office He Usurped Or Take Him Off The Ballot!

They thought they could get away with it. The elites in Washington and the media hoped and prayed that this issue would go away.

They must have been thinking: Surely, with an election close at hand, these pesky "birthers" will finally give up, go away, and let the man who never proved he was eligible to run for the office of President of the United States in the first place attempt to usurp the office a second time.

But that's not going to happen. We can't let it happen. And now that a judge in Georgia FINALLY had the guts NOT to dismiss a case demanding that Barack Hussein Obama prove he is eligible to run for President, our cause has new life.

When Judge Michael Malihi denied Obama's motion to dismiss the case, Attorney Orly Taitz exclaimed: "Thank you God! I am ready to cry! After 3 years of battles, for the first time a judge has ruled that Obama's motion to dismiss is denied. I can now depose Obama and everybody else involved without any impediment."

And now that our cause has new life, we must strike while the iron is hot. We need an avalanche of faxes to the Secretaries of State of ALL 50 States. We must demand that they make Barack Hussein Obama PROVE that he is eligible to run for President of the United States or STRIKE HIS NAME FROM THE BALLOT.

www.grassstopsusa.com

It should be a given that those responsible for verification of qualifications are doing their jobs. I don't care who the party or candidate is the Sec. Of State in all 50 states have a responsiblity to the voters to make sure the names on the ballot belong there. If it is found Obama was never qualified then all 50 states need to file criminal charges on their Sec of State for NOT DOING THEIR JOB, as they have betrayed those who trusted them.

Tam said:
It should be a given that those responsible for verification of qualifications are doing their jobs. I don't care who the party or candidate is the Sec. Of State in all 50 states have a responsiblity to the voters to make sure the names on the ballot belong there. If it is found Obama was never qualified then all 50 states need to file criminal charges on their Sec of State for NOT DOING THEIR JOB, as they have betrayed those who trusted them.

Hard to qualify them without first defining "Natural Born Citizen"......precedent would say there is doubt a dual citizen can be a Natural born, and that is why SCOTUS refuses to hear the cases.....

It just isn't going to happen. Disqualifying him would upset the apple cart so bad that 99% of the people who could do something are afraid to. The other 1 can't do it without help. It would bring riots in the streets.

Latest posts