• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Majority Believe White House Misleads Public

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
An early Christmas present....

Link below; my emphasis.

"A majority of U.S. adults believe the Bush administration generally misleads the public on current issues, while fewer than a third of Americans believe the information provided by the administration is generally accurate, the latest Harris Interactive poll finds."

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB113268445376804317-peArUJ0jmqqYPCE_3VRW6UOw7aM_20061123.html?mod=blogs

Dis, do you ever get tired of polls?

I never pay one bit of attention to them. I cannot understand your fixation on POLLS. Truly, I can't. All they are is someone's opinion. I have never, read that-NEVER, talked to ANYONE who has ever been polled.

They are wrong as much or more than they are right. You are way, WAY too dependent on polls.

On second thought, do you own a Poll Company? That is the only thing that would explain your fixation.

FH, Dis knows she is in a minority and she wants us think she is bigger than what she really is. :liar: It's all hype. Smoke and mirrors. Probally from all that grass it smokes. :cowboy: Only thing I can figure out with all the crapola it puts on this board. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Faster horses said:
Apparently not. As long the poll supports his/her/it's agenda. Probably depends, though. Polls are so subjective in the way that the questions are set up. It's hard for me to believe that Disagreeable would put much faith in all polls. Hmmmmm. :roll:

Faster horses said:

Not recently.

I never pay one bit of attention to them. I cannot understand your fixation on POLLS. Truly, I can't. All they are is someone's opinion. I have never, read that-NEVER, talked to ANYONE who has ever been polled.

Go ahead and ignore them. But Republicans running for office next year aren't ignoring them. :D

They are wrong as much or more than they are right. You are way, WAY too dependent on polls.

Right. :roll: That's why politicians, private industry, most segments of the US spend billions of dollars every year polling Americans. The meat industry polls consumers, car companies, soft drink companies. etc. They are just spending all that money for the fun of it!

On second thought, do you own a Poll Company? That is the only thing that would explain your fixation.

Nope, don't own a polling company; just some cows.

Latest posts