• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MAN, CATTLE and VELD Book NOW AVAILABLE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

graybull

Reaction score
Johann Zietsman's book is now ready to go in email-able format.  It is priced at $27 USD and you can send me a check or money order..............OR........just got set up to take major credit/debit cards.

Not totally sure how long it will take to get the printed hard copy available.  The formatting and file types have been a lot more difficult than I expected.  My best guess is that it will be available in a month or so......depending on printer acceptance, etc.

The hard copies will be quite a bit more expensive because of printing costs........

$53 USD For Color and $39 for Black & White.  There also may be some shipping charges involved.

Just let me know and I will email you a copy right away.

IF you have other people interested..........just have them call or email me and I can get them a pdf copy right away.  Remember that the pdf copy will be almost exactly the same as a hard copy.  There could be very small formatting differences but all the information, pictures and charts are the same.

Best,

Paul D. Butler

307 701 0009

[email protected]

http://mancattleveld.com

Latest posts