• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Man!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jinglebob

Reaction score
You take off for a few days and there are so many new postings, that it is tuff to catch up with who is scrapping with who!

So come on people! Give me the info. Who's mad at who and why. NEED THE INFO PEOPLE! :wink:

I have been working on a film that was being shot about 50 miles south of me and ended up working for more days than I originally was told I would have to be there.

We wrapped today and it was fun, but it sure is good to be back home. But now I am way out of the curve about what has been going on the past week or so. So fill me in! NEED THE INFO PEOPLE! :lol:

The crew was British so I got a chance to brush iup on my British accent. I say, teibbly, teibbly, fun old chap. :wink: :lol:

No wonder you were missing...........

I think you will be able to catch up quickly same crowd likes each other and same ones do their own thing.

Glad to see you back! How's the saddle coming?

Welcome back Jinglebob, any behind the scenes things we should know about??? or ....how bout a movie title, when it's gonna be released..etc etc....who's starin in it...sides you that is.......???

JB: Seems that both you and HMW were declared MIA..........easy now......nobody said you were together!! I think Ranchwife was gonna declare you as AWOL if you didn't report back in pronto.........was just waiting to see what the board would sentence you to as punishment!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :wink:

cowsense said:
JB: Seems that both you and HMW were declared MIA..........easy now......nobody said you were together!! I think Ranchwife was gonna declare you as AWOL if you didn't report back in pronto.........was just waiting to see what the board would sentence you to as punishment!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I think 20 lashes with a well cooked noodle will suffice!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
About time you got back, JB!!!!! I can call off search and rescue now and call back the bloodhounds!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: A movie star, huh??? Can I have your autograph!! :wink: :wink: :lol:

CattleRMe said:
No wonder you were missing...........

I think you will be able to catch up quickly same crowd likes each other and same ones do their own thing.

Glad to see you back! How's the saddle coming?
Haven't done a thing to it for two weeks! And I am so close to being done too! :wink:

A wet noodle huh? (the rest of my comments will be in a British accent)
My, old girl, but you are a randy one! Well, bring on the wet noodle and I'll have one of the saurvents bring the tea! I didn't realize you were "into' those sorts of things. I say!

There were no really big stars that anyone on here would probably notice. The film is about Custer and the Battle of the Little Bighorn. I say, when the Indians win, why do they call it a massacre and when the whites win, they call it a battle?

The chap who plays Custer is also one of the main henchmen in the last James Bond movie. Toby Smith I believe is his name. His mother is a very famous actor in England. She is the lady who plays the head mistyress in the Harry Potter movies.

There was veddy little, "behind the scenes" things that went on, that anyone on here would be interested in. No scandles or anything. We did eat pizza and sup some beer, the night before we wrapped. All of the English actors and crew did a veddy good job of representing her Majesty. Nice chaps and ladies.

We did miss our tea and crumpets as they wouldn't stop filming except for lunch and it did get teibbly hot, but you know what they say about mad dogs and Englishmen.

The film will probably be on the discovery channel, sometime this fall, I was told. It will be on the BBC next year and be a 2 hour movie. Over here it will probably only be a 1 hour movie.

As for my autograph, just send me a nice sized check and when it comes back thru' your bank account, my auotgraph will be on the back. :wink:

I will be sure and donate all monies collected to a veddy worthy cause. :)

I must go now as Smedley and I have to plan for our safari to Afrika. "Oh Smedley. Be sure and bring the Webley! And the Express rifel for the hippo's and elephants. Will we be able to hire gun bearers when we arrive or do we need to take one of the seavents along? Lets take Jeeves as he's been a bit out of sorts lately. We could always use him for bait, I dare say ..............". :lol:

I been wondering where you were boy,nothing new goin on roun here,same ole thang canuckleheads pickin on me :wink: ................good luck
PS Happy 4th,good day to cook some beef!

HAY MAKER said:
I been wondering where you were boy,nothing new goin on roun here,same ole thang canuckleheads pickin on me :wink: ................good luck
PS Happy 4th,good day to cook some beef!

Hang tuff buddy, you've stood your ground against a lot tuff'er things than the opinion of a few cranky canukleheads. :wink:
Whatever that is. :???:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a great 4th. :)

Now that's KOOL!!!! :D :D :D

What's the title so we all can watch out for it on Discovery???

kolanuraven said:
Now that's KOOL!!!! :D :D :D

What's the title so we all can watch out for it on Discovery???

The working title was "Custers Plan". Don't know what they will call it when it actually comes out.

"So hot that only mad dogs and Englishmen would go out in it." is something like how it goes. :wink:

And my dun horse is worth a lot more now as he's a "movie" horse. Had makeup and everything. :lol:

You'll have to train him to give his autograph by using his hoof to " make his mark"!!

I hear ya jinglebob.....I don't get on here for a couple days at a time and crap there is a lot to look at and catch up on. I can't do it...half the threads I don't even open cuz of the whole time thing. I'd be here all day if I read each one. I don't see how some of you people do it. :)

TXTibbs said:
Jinglebob how do you get asked to be in all these movies? Are you on some sort of National I want to be in a movie list? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know a guy. Just like all of the deals most of us get involved in.

I had heard about this one last fall when we worked on the last one. I told him that I was too busy in June. When he called this time, they needed a guy with a big mustache to play this small, small part. I only agreed after having' a very British sounding lady say, "Oooohhhh, Bob" to me when I told her over the phone that she hadn't seen hot yet. Once I heard that accent, I had to see the face behind the voice.

She had told me that I could meet the director to read for the part for them at lunch as it was getting hot then and they would be in to eat. She turned out to be a nice lady and a good sport for all of the teasing we gave her. :)

Hey neato.
This is too funny. Just tonight we were describing Jinglebob and all his many varied talents to my father in law. We forgot to add British Movie Star :!:
JB please let us all know when it will air and in which segment
to look for your starlet quality face.Now is this Toby or JingleBob? Toby or Jinglebob?
tobybw.jpg
[/img]

Big Muddy rancher said:
Now I suppose we will have to adress him as ''JINGLE BOBBY'' :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
careful, BMR....that title just may stick!!! :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Latest posts