• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

McCain on Santorum earmarks.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
"Lindsey Graham and Jim DeMint have joined with me time after time to go to the floor to fight against the earmark pork barrel corruption that goes on in Washington DC. Earmarks are a gateway to corruption. And I can tell you that neither Mitt Romney nor Rick Santorum share that view," John McCain said at a campaign event for Mitt Romney this morning.

video at link.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/01/06/mccain_gaffe_at_campaign_event_suggests_romney_likes_earmarks.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How about when John McCain Says 'President Obama Will Turn This Country Around' .... :???:

Oldtimer said:
How about when John McCain Says 'President Obama Will Turn This Country Around' .... :???:

Well you have to admit obama did turn this country around, please turn it back

Oldtimer said:

He's a liberal, he supposed to say things like that about fellow liberals, and he is a poor judge of character, that's why he is campaigning for Romney....you should maybe join them on the tour....I think you said the same about obama and now are saying that Romney is the only one able to beat obama, just like McCain.......

McCain at another Romney campaign stop:

"I am confident with the leadership and the backing of the American people, President obama will turn this country around....."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG5u8EbBUcs

Is this guy stumping for Romney or obama, even he doesn't know, but my guess they are very similar......seems the fix is in for a liberal, as far as McCain is concerned.......

:lol: :lol:

but hey, when you compare Romney's record/policies with obama's who could tell them apart.......both very liberal

Latest posts