• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Meet our new baby

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I was gonna make comments about what you went on to say, but felt it was in everyone's best interest to not! :lol: :lol: :lol: I like the new colt and hope you don't deide to ruin him by naming him H'! :wink:

leanin' H said:
I was gonna make comments about what you went on to say, but felt it was in everyone's best interest to not! :lol: :lol: :lol: I like the new colt and hope you don't deide to ruin him by naming him H'! :wink:

So: No name like Leaner the Weanier

katrina said:
leanin' H said:

Nope. I think 'Lectric Playboy is taken too. :wink: :lol:

gcreekrch said:
katrina said:
leanin' H said:

Behave you knotheads! :lol: :lol: :lol: Name him H' Rocks or Gcreekcanbiteme or Katrinaassaultedme or howdoigetmyselfintothesemesses? :wink:

leanin' H said:
gcreekrch said:
katrina said:

Behave you knotheads! :lol: :lol: :lol: Name him H' Rocks or Gcreekcanbiteme or Katrinaassaultedme or howdoigetmyselfintothesemesses? :wink:

How about Consortin with Cowgirls?

katrina said:
Chimenea said:
leanin' H said:

:clap: :clap:

Shoot, I should have thought about this before: that name might be too long for the AQHA. I think the limit is 20 characters, including spaces. But ConsortinWithCowgrls should fit...

Chimenea said:
katrina said:
Chimenea said:

Shoot, I should have thought about this before: that name might be too long for the AQHA. I think the limit is 20 characters, including spaces. But ConsortinWithCowgrls should fit...

Too bad it's not a filly. Then it could be shorter still:
Consortin Cowgirl... :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Faster horses said:
Chimenea said:
katrina said:

Too bad it's not a filly. Then it could be shorter still:
Consortin Cowgirl... :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D You could have used Cowgirl Consort, too :D

This happens to me every year with our baby horses.... we'll come up with a great name for a baby, but the plumbing will be all wrong... :shock:

Latest posts