• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Memory Lane 2.0

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
Awww, shucks. This one was locked, so I couldn't bump it. Doesn't mean that we can't all read it and enjoy it again, though. Geez, the paranoia.... :lol2:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=416616

OldTimer said:
Aplus I must confess to you I am getting older and with my age I have found that I may enjoy the company of men more than I did in my youth. I am struggling on rather to follow through with these feelings I find myself having. If you are ever up my way maybe we could meet and have coffee or whatever else we may find mutual enjoying

I trust you will keep this PM between me and you because I have not discussed these cravings with my wife or children!

:lol: That thread had some gems.

Whitewing said:
OldTimer said:
Aplus I must confess to you I am getting older and with my age I have found that I may enjoy the company of men more than I did in my youth. I am struggling on rather to follow through with these feelings I find myself having. If you are ever up my way maybe we could meet and have coffee or whatever else we may find mutual enjoying

I trust you will keep this PM between me and you because I have not discussed these cravings with my wife or children!

Apparently either in your ignorance-- or your hate and spite you want to insinuate that is something I posted-- and apparently didn't notice that was posted by someone calling themselves OldTimer and not me.....

Thats the type of lying, deceit, and attacks that drove so many good posters away...Anybody that didn't kiss arse to the cultist thinking, thought outside the box, or even questioned one of your cultist heros was shunned... :( :(

Just so you, Hypocrit, Larry, Hopalong, etal could get a grade school name calling contest going....

Sorry Charlie- I won't sit and play your game of who can call each other the worst name...But it has saddened me to think that folks of this caliber is what makes up the folks that now call themselves "conservatives"...
God Save America".....

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
OldTimer said:

Apparently either in your ignorance-- or your hate and spite you want to insinuate that is something I posted-- and apparently didn't notice that was posted by someone calling themselves OldTimer and not me.....

Thats the type of lying, deceit, and attacks that drove so many good posters away...Anybody that didn't kiss arse to the cultist thinking, thought outside the box, or even questioned one of your cultist heros was shunned... :( :(

Just so you, Hypocrit, Larry, Hopalong, etal could get a grade school name calling contest going....

Sorry Charlie- I won't sit and play your game of who can call each other the worst name...But it has saddened me to think that folks of this caliber is what makes up the folks that now call themselves "conservatives"...
God Save America".....

Why do you feel the need to try and drag me into your post. Do you want it to be so you antagonize everyone and then try and claim the moral high ground.

Oldtimer said:

LMAO. Too funny.

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing/Hypo- you have absolutely totally flipped out...
No wonder you scare some on this site--you are an absolute NUT....

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=410665#410665

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
OldTimer said:

God Save America".....

Good God OldDramaQueen.....anyone who read that would immediately recognize it as a joke posted by aplusmnt.

And save us the whining about how sad you are about other folk's caliber....what a joke coming from someone who immediately calls others liar, stalker, and various other names simply because they disagree with your political views.

Back away from the bottle old man.

Texan said:
Oldtimer said:

LMAO. Too funny.

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing/Hypo- you have absolutely totally flipped out...
No wonder you scare some on this site--you are an absolute NUT....

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=410665#410665

Anybody that reads Political Bull knows who the "grade school name caller",is.

There used to be more, but they were are too embarassed about obama's performance to post here anymore.

:lol: :lol:

Do you think he said this with a straight face?

OldDramaQueen said:
I won't sit and play your game of who can call each other the worst name...But it has saddened me to think that folks of this caliber is what makes up the folks that now call themselves "conservatives"...
God Save America".....

What a riot.....he could do standup....if he could stand up. :lol:

After reading the linked thread one has to ask have you turned over all those so called damning emails and PMs you claimed you have had to anyone Oldtimer or were you just making up a story to stir up trouble?

Since none of the members you accused have been ban or worst yet put in jail, one has to believe you had nothing and you and your cohorts that were doing the accusing should issue an apology to those you openningly accused. Since none of them are still on ranchers I guess it up to you to be a man and shoulder the burden of the apology all by yourself. :wink:

Tam said:
After reading the linked thread one has to ask have you turned over all those so called damning emails and PMs you claimed you have had to anyone Oldtimer or were you just making up a story to stir up trouble?

Since none of the members you accused have been ban or worst yet put in jail, one has to believe you had nothing and you and your cohorts that were doing the accusing should issue an apology to those you openningly accused. Since none of them are still on ranchers I guess it up to you to be a man and shoulder the burden of the apology all by yourself. :wink:

But that would require a man who stands behind what he says, wouldn't it?

Tam said:

some of us accused, asked for an apology at the time. I doubt an apology would be accepted at this point.

Accusing single guys, of being married with kids, was sort of a give away that he was lying, at the time.

:roll: :roll:

OH, that reminds me.... I believe Whitewing is single too...

If he and I are both single, does that make us the same person? :lol: :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

some of us accused, asked for an apology at the time. I doubt an apology would be accepted at this point.

Accusing single guys, of being married with kids, was sort of a give away that he was lying, at the time.

Never hurts to ask once more to see what kind of man Oldtimer really is. :wink:

Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

Leopard, spots......

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:

Leopard, spots......

With all the talk of CHANGE from Oldtimer maybe his spots have changed. I know I know I can't believe I typed that either. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: But Oldtimer has a chance here to make up for some of his past so who are we to deny him that opportunity. :wink:

Larrry said:
Bump for ot's apology

I'm still wondering why OldBrokeBack was so sensitive about me posting that PM he sent to aplus...........

mcmurtry3.jpg

:lol:

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
OldTimer said:

Apparently either in your ignorance-- or your hate and spite you want to insinuate that is something I posted-- and apparently didn't notice that was posted by someone calling themselves OldTimer and not me......

God Save America".....

Now Now Oldybutgoody! We all know you changed your spelling a couple times now :wink:

Besides that was not a slanderous post if I remember correctly it was a point I was making that I do not trust when people post Private Messages, it was to easy to edit or make them up. It was a point I was making not trying to out your Brokeback tendencies!

aplusmnt said:
Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:

Apparently either in your ignorance-- or your hate and spite you want to insinuate that is something I posted-- and apparently didn't notice that was posted by someone calling themselves OldTimer and not me......

God Save America".....

Now Now Oldybutgoody! We all know you changed your spelling a couple times now :wink:

Besides that was not a slanderous post if I remember correctly it was a point I was making that I do not trust when people post Private Messages, it was to easy to edit or make them up. It was a point I was making not trying to out your Brokeback tendencies!

Hilarious isn't it to watch him get all bent out of shape over a joke and yet he'll slander someone here based PM's he says he's seen or heard about, but will never post.

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
OldTimer said:

God Save America".....

Uh o after further investigation it appears on the original thread the spelling of Oldtimer was correct. I am assuming due to the thread being locked Whitewing had to retype the post and could not use the quote button to automatically post it. Seems using Oldtimers logic and mode for defense we now know you really sent those messages to me!

Oldtimer got caught tyring to put his hand in my cookie jar!! :lol:

Latest posts