• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Merry Christmas From the Mountains

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PureCountry

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all the Ranchers Family and Friends. Hope everyone is enjoying time with loved ones and relaxing. We're very fortunate to have lots of family at the new place, older girl flies in tomorrow and will be with us for New Years. Life is good.

PureCountry said:
Merry Christmas to all the Ranchers Family and Friends. Hope everyone is enjoying time with loved ones and relaxing. We're very fortunate to have lots of family at the new place, older girl flies in tomorrow and will be with us for New Years. Life is good.

You have a very nice family! May the Holiday Season bring you lots of joy, peace, health, and memorable moments to you and your family!

Hey Dave, the climate here is certainly agreeing with us. Right around zero again today, cows are out grazing, horses are laying in the sun, and I almost feel guilty about sitting in front of the fire with a coffee watching movies with the kids.....almost. :lol:

Ya Hayguy, Hardisty had a -42 windchill this morning when we spoke to my parents. They weren't real impressed when I said it was -10 here in BC. Another winter like this in Alberta and they'll be looking for real estate out here too! :lol: :lol:

PureCountry said:
Ya Hayguy, Hardisty had a -42 windchill this morning when we spoke to my parents. They weren't real impressed when I said it was -10 here in BC. Another winter like this in Alberta and they'll be looking for real estate out here too! :lol: :lol:

We ALL might be looking for a place out that way. :eek:

Or just move in with you. :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
PureCountry said:

We ALL might be looking for a place out that way. :eek:

Or just move in with you. :lol: :lol:

what he say's :lol:

Nice family picture, Pure Country. There used to be a nice man and his wife who lived at Westbridge, by the names of Art and Elva Mintz. They were hunting guides in the Yukon for 17 years, and during that time only got as far south as Dawson Creek, B.C. two times to buy more horses. We have lost track of these fine folks, and I am wondering if they might still live in that nearby town to where you live. We stopped to visit them in June of 1999, but quite a little water has gone down the creek since then.

Latest posts