• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Merry Christmas from the TTB's

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Turkey Track Bar

Reaction score
On this day before Christmas not far to the North,
The La Plata Mountains are shiny and bright,
Their peaks covered with snow, pure and white.

100_0125.jpg

That snow sure is a welcome sight,
For the life it brings,
Will make fields and pastures green next spring.

Although we complain and say it's tough ranching,
We are happy for all we are given from above,
And thank Him for his love.

We hope God keeps our troops safe and protects them with his gloves,
We keep them in our thoughts and prayers,
For it is because of them we are free and hold our country so dear.

100_0090.jpg

Dad and Mr. TTB have been out to hay the heifers and steers,
The skies are sunny, blue, and bright,
Just right for Santa's big flight.

100_0051.jpg

From Colorado this blessed night,
We wish all of our friends far and near,
A very Merry Christmas filled with love and cheer,
And a Prosperous, Healthy New Year!

100_0128.jpg

woooooooooooohooooooooooooo.
good one TTB, you're getting the hang of this stuff. You and Mr TTB and Holly and all have a very merry Christmas and a fantastic new year.

Thanks for the pics and words! :lol:

Be careful out there with all them crazy Colorado drivers. (You know the ones I'm talking about, that have moved in, in the last few years! :wink: )

woooooooooooohooooooooooooo.
good one TTB, you're getting the hang of this stuff. You and Mr TTB and Holly and all have a very merry Christmas and a fantastic new year.

sw: You inspired my creativity Christmas Eve...putting pictures with a poem. Although I have a long ways to go to keep up with you and the other poets in the poetry writing department; and a long ways to go to keep up with Lilly, Soapweed, and the other photographer in the photo dept!

I hope Hanta, MT cowgurl, and you had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did, but it was a brown rather than white one here :cry:

Thanks for the pics and words!

Be careful out there with all them crazy Colorado drivers. (You know the ones I'm talking about, that have moved in, in the last few years! )

JB: I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas too!!! Yes the traffic was horrible from just south of Cheyenne, all the way home--Mr. TTB took some pics of the stop and go traffic from Ft. Collins to Pueblo. It truly amazes me how many folks have moved in around here--don't know how our area supports them all--maybe they're retired!!

Cheers!

TTB

Latest posts