• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Merry Christmas!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
Merry Christmas,

Merry-Christmas-christmas-465666_1024_768.jpg

in this time of year, it is a festive season and better to put aside differences, then create new strife,

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas steve....... Dean wants to come and jet ski with you... He checks the weather at your place every chance he gets... funny how a simple act of kindness can impact a kid...I really doubt he will ever forget jet sking with you.

fortunately I have been able to ride with alot of kids over the years,

it was close to 65 yesterday, and over fifty today, ten to fifteen foot waves and the ocean temp is in the low fifties, great riding weather, with a wetsuit,

I just put the skis away for the winter this morning.

I sure hope I can get out west his summer, but with Annie's dad getting on in years she has to spend more time visiting him,

kv0fix-aptopixfrancechristmascir101.jpg

Recently I have heard of good Samaritans paying off layaways at Kmarts and other stores

on the local news, the local Kmart has received a check for a thousand and dozens of smaller pay offs, ,all anonymous, I am glad to see many understand the gift of giving, and that true giving is still strong and doing well.

and to such a well deserving group, those who try their best to buy and give within their means,

Merry Christmas

Latest posts