• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Message from Tony!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Anybody else get this as a private message????????

Hello from Tony,
I am TONY. Robert, 24yrs old, i have a project worlth $10million in a bank here in IVORY COAST, its an inheritance from my late father who was a successful farmer he died in one of his outing to france so now i was advised to get a foreigner who can assist me so i need your support in completing here's my

private email [email protected]

i we awaits your urgent response. i have something very vital to tell you, because of the present political crises in the country i want things to be done fast i have been told by the bank management to get a lawyer that will help me get some legal documents that will back up the transfer so i told them that i will contact my foreign business partner so this is the reason i am sending you this message to come and assist me complete this project for i know it will be of greta benefit to you and I, in future.
TONY.

CKC1586 said:
Anybody else get this as a private message????????

Hello from Tony,
I am TONY. Robert, 24yrs old, i have a project worlth $10million in a bank here in IVORY COAST, its an inheritance from my late father who was a successful farmer he died in one of his outing to france so now i was advised to get a foreigner who can assist me so i need your support in completing here's my

private email [email protected]

i we awaits your urgent response. i have something very vital to tell you, because of the present political crises in the country i want things to be done fast i have been told by the bank management to get a lawyer that will help me get some legal documents that will back up the transfer so i told them that i will contact my foreign business partner so this is the reason i am sending you this message to come and assist me complete this project for i know it will be of greta benefit to you and I, in future.
TONY.

I got one too...The poster "born1985" has now been banned....

Regarding letter from Tony.
Know of somebody that was caught in a deal just like that. Only it was a Uncle.and it was $80,000,000.00. Same part of the world. Now 5 years and 1.5 million $ later, he is bankrupt.

There a gal from here that lives at the State women's prison , She borrowed a little money from her employer for one of those letters….. She still thinks that the money is coming and she just show everybody…..
Listen to some guy in a coffee shop across the state during a stop, talking about a old rancher had him one of those Russian brides, it had been 3 years and she hasn't made it over here yet, something to do with papers, oh and he still sending her money and she sends pictures. :shock: :shock:

Good grief! :shock: Well I guess if they can continue to get folks to bite they will continue to troll.... Just can't believe how gullible some are?

Faster horses said:
Maybe we could all pool our money......... :shock: :p :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep- but the sad thing is I Know Some- even Some of those that post on here- that fall for the same type scams to make/save a buck- and then call for help when they finally figure out the were screwed- and have contacted me expecting law enforcement and the government to rescue them- and wanted help to do it ...... :wink: :p :(

But these same folks are anti government :???:

Oldtimer said:
Faster horses said:
Maybe we could all pool our money......... :shock: :p :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep- but the sad thing is I Know Some- even some those that post on here- that fall for the same type scams to make a buck- and then call for help- and expect law enofrcement and the government to rescue them ...... :wink: :p :( But some never learn- and in their greed expect government to to take care of them.......

rule #1 you never get anything for nothing
rule #2 if it sounds too good to be true, run, run away and never look back.

Oldtimer said:
Faster horses said:

Yep- but the sad thing is I Know Some- even Some of those that post on here- that fall for the same type scams to make/save a buck- and then call for help when they finally figure out the were screwed- and have contacted me expecting law enforcement and the government to rescue them- and wanted help to do it ...... :wink: :p :(

and I know some, even some that post on here that call themselves "true conservatives", but still don't know the difference between "anti government" and limited government. :p :lol: :wink:

You'll use any reason to take a swipe at someone won't you OT. You had to take what could have been a fun thread and turn it into a personal attack, didn't you?

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
Faster horses said:

and I know some, even some that post on here that call themselves "true conservatives", but still don't know the difference between "anti government" and limited government. :p :lol: :wink:

You'll use any reason to take a swipe at someone won't you OT. You had to take what could have been a fun thread and turn it into a personal attack, didn't you?

Did I attack you :???: I wasn't aware you'd been in the situation :roll: :wink: :(

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

Did I attack you :???: I wasn't aware you'd been in the situation :roll: :wink: :(

I wasn't involved in the situation, until you chose to attack another member for something that happened years ago.

there are many on Ranchers that would like to stick up for others when you attack them, but they don't want to be subjected to your bullying afterwards, so they stay quiet.

There is no universal reply to the question why do children bully. Usually a child bullies when he is insensitive to others' needs and desires and oversensitive about his own needs and desires.

http://www.child-discipline-with-love.com/why-do-children-bully.html

oldtimer uses any chance he can to take a swipe at someone even if it is old old old news.makes him feel like man, something he doesn't normally feel like, he even drags his mean hearted crap to all the forums not just political bull

EH big man ??? :roll:

hopalong said:
oldtimer uses any chance he can to take a swipe at someone even if it is old old old news.makes him feel like man, something he doesn't normally feel like, he even drags his mean hearted crap to all the forums not just political bull

Looked in a mirror lately "big man"

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

Looked in a mirror lately "big man"

Yep and I saw a man not a bull humper :wink:

Latest posts