• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Michael Moore

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TSR

Reaction score
Michael Moore will be on Piers Morgan tonight, I believe, a town hall type setting. Surely there will be some interesting questions/ comments. I think the time is 8 CT. Hope I got the time and channel right.

interesting questions? or skewed answers..

there are few I have less respect for then Moore..

as for Morgan, he is nothing but a celebrity chaser, and one with little ethics at that..

neither is worth wasting any time on..

Why would anyone waste their time on mm. He is a total fool. you would be better off to go listen to the town drunk on his opinion than listening to mm

MM? :lol: :lol:

I get a kick out of these rich guys that want other "up and coming" rich to pay more tax. In other words they want the government to slow down their competition.

My mistake Mr. Moore is on Piers Morgan tomorrow night at 8CT. I kinda think there will be some interesting questions asked, or do all politicians get to pick their town hall participants? BTW Michael Moore wasn't too complimentary of Pres. Obama or GW in his movie about capitalism

I hope he doesn't look as foolish as Perry or Romney did in case he gets into a heated discussion with one of the town hall participants.

or do all politicians get to pick their town hall participants?

I went to one that featured Gov, Christie, it was held in a hanger to provide enough room for all... so I would say not all are by invite only..

the attempt to see former Gov. Corzine resulted in several uninvited citizens being arrested,

so they are not all the same....
but by what I have seen most politicians do screen those who are invited to attend the town-halls..

for the open town-halls it seems that the seats are filled with supporters before the doors are opened to the public who are asked to stand at the back and not allowed to participate..

I would believe the sham Morgan/Moore town-hall will be by invitation only and totally closed to anyone who isn't a card carrying communist..

I would expect a few of the commies to be designated as conservatives/republicans just to make it look legit.. and a few diehard Obama supporters will still claim to be "independents"

please let US know as I won't waste my time with the two posers..

Latest posts