• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Michelle Obama at 9/11/11 US Flag folding [rolls her eyes]

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
Michelle Obama at 9/11/11 US Flag folding [rolls her eyes]

"All this for a flag"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W5xDBxE_0w&feature=player_embedded

The internet was buzzing Tuesday night with video of First Lady Michelle Obama apparently showing extreme disrespect to the American flag at a ceremony in honor of the victims of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks. As police and firefighters fold the flag to the sound of marching bagpipers, a skeptical looking Mrs. Obama leans to her husband and appears to say, "all this just for a flag." She then purses her lips and shakes her head slightly as Mr. Obama nods.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-report/2011/sep/13/michelle-obama-all-just-flag/

Michelle Obama:"All This For a Damn Flag?" As police and firefighters fold the flag to the sound of marching bagpipers.

ever wonder why this hasn't hit the national news?

it would be easy to prove/disprove..

I am a bit surprised that no liberals have stepped up to defend the her..
(or in their silence are they to busy backslapping or something?)

as for me.. I am disgusted that at a solemn occasion she would make such a comment.. and her jack--- husband would nod in agreement...

they may represent their agenda.. but I have yet to see them represent the United States of America..

Steve said:
ever wonder why this hasn't hit the national news?

it would be easy to prove/disprove..

I am a bit surprised that no liberals have stepped up to defend the her..
(or in their silence are they to busy backslapping or something?)

as for me.. I am disgusted that at a solemn occasion she would make such a comment.. and her jack--- husband would nod in agreement...

they may represent their agenda.. but I have yet to see them represent the United States of America..

You are right, it shows their true agenda. No one could do all the things they have done and not see the negative impact on the US

The first couple disrespected not only those that dies on 9/11 but the firefighters, military and the LEO's and the whole country. If you mr. and mrs. obama have that little respect for this country, just please step down.

It was a solemn and dignified enough occasion that she shouldn't have been talking, period. Even if her esteemed husband had a bugger hanging out of his nose, or if his fly was undone, this was not the occasion to say anything--let alone disrespect our flag and our country.

Soapweed said:
It was a solemn and dignified enough occasion that she shouldn't have been talking, period. Even if her esteemed husband had a bugger hanging out of his nose, or if his fly was undone, this was not the occasion to say anything--let alone disrespect our flag and our country.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My internet connection is too slow to watch videos and I haven't seen anything about it on the news (no surprise). But, I'm always kinda skeptical of stuff like this unless I see it myself. But, nobody here seems to be refuting it...

Did anybody that watched the video have a different take on what she said?

Texan said:
My internet connection is too slow to watch videos and I haven't seen anything about it on the news (no surprise). But, I'm always kinda skeptical of stuff like this unless I see it myself. But, nobody here seems to be refuting it...

It takes a lot for Glenn Beck to hit bottom, but on his radio show today, he used a deaf lip reader to make the claim that Michelle Obama hates the flag and America.

Glenn Beck brought one of his staff members who happens to be deaf in an attempt to view a piece of video from the 9/11 ceremony and read Michelle Obama's lips. Beck's lip reader concluded, "The odds that I would have read it as positive are pretty slim just because to me her body language seems negative,

Beck's lip reader guessed that First Lady Obama said, "The best idea like I said is look how they fold that flag. It could be. There could something about a damn flag.

The staff member said if the comment was said to him in person he would have had to ask them to repeat it.

and by the way the leftwing blogs are outraged by Beck trying to get to the truth.. I would say Michelle's comment is negative...

Texan said:

Regardless of what she said, she shouldn't have been talking and carrying on like a school girl in the first place. It was a solemn and dignified occasion, and after all, she is the President's wife. She should at least try to act like a person of prominence.

I happened to see a clip of Marine Sgt. Dakota Meyer receiving the CMH at the White House on C-SPAN. An absolute disgrace!

The person reading the citation was about 4th grade reading level. You would have thought that they would have at least read it through several times beforehand so they would get it right.

Watching the C in C stand there, with his body language, and his hands hanging down to his knees, just made me want to vomit. You could tell he would have given ANYTHING to have been anywhere else at that time. He probably has no idea just what the CMH actually means and is all about, let alone the significance of the Medal.

With obama and his regime it has been one continual chain of disrespectful actions and yet he is given a pass. Don't you think the founding fathers and military have taken enough abuse already. Would the left stand up and say enough is enough or is your pride more important than the military, fouinding fathers, your children and grandchildrens future. Shameful

Larrry said:
With obama and his regime it has been one continual chain of disrespectful actions and yet he is given a pass. Don't you think the founding fathers and military have taken enough abuse already. Would the left stand up and say enough is enough or is your pride more important than the military, fouinding fathers, your children and grandchildrens future. Shameful

but Larry you are using principles, logic, and honor.....
and expecting the left to operate under the same concepts.

I don't know if I dare to cross the line on this one or not. still I believe that unfair criticism is unfair. I can't read lips, so have no idea what president and Mrs. Obama were saying or were thinking. If they knew that cameras were focused on them they may have acted differently. I am no supporter of Obama, nor do I actually trust him, but I will stick to the real issues. I believe I am part of the right, but there are prinicples to stand by as well as being a flag waver.

Latest posts