• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Michelle Obama quite liked

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

TRENDING: Poll: Michelle Obama quite liked

Posted by
CNN Producer Gabriella Schwarz
(CNN) - First lady Michelle Obama is still a popular figure in the United States, according to a new poll of Americans released Wednesday.

The Gallup survey indicated the first lady has a 66% favorable rating,
unchanged from two years ago and consistent with the figures she received when her husband, Barack Obama, was sworn in as president.

Although her rating did not top 54% during the 2008 presidential campaign, she received a boost shortly before inauguration in 2009, to 68%.

Americans tend to view first ladies more positively than presidents, a trend continued in the current administration. Michelle's favorable figure has averaged nine percentage points higher than her husband, who 52% of Americans view in a positive light, according to the latest Gallup figures.

Former first lady Laura Bush, wife of former President George W. Bush, averaged a 73% rating during her eight years in the White House. Hillary Clinton, the current secretary of state and wife of former President Bill Clinton, received an average of 56% through Clinton's two terms.

Larrry said:
CNN ok

Didn't realize you were back into polls

No not CNN- Gallup Polling which apparently has some major standing and veracity in the survey business to have developed the entity they have and to have been successful for over 70 years..

Been around since George Gallup founded the American Institute of Public Opinion, the precursor of The Gallup Organization, in Princeton, New Jersey, in 1935...Gallup has more than 40 offices in 27 countries....

They must do pretty sh*tty and inaccurate work and fool all those business's that hire them- EH ... :???: :wink: :roll: :p :lol:

white wives like her too...when they get dressed up to go out, they ask thier hubby "do I look ok?" and the hubby says " you look better than the old bag at the White House"

seriously, is her dress trendy? I never see anyone dressing like her. being so tall and an ass a mile wide must be difficult, but COME ON!!!!! the stuff she wears is hideous!!!

:D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :) :)

And that folks...... is the best he and anyone has for Obama. His wife (who is not on any ticket) is liked by 60 some odd percent in a poll by who knows what monkeys pushing buttons.

By the way, what was the guy that is in the public office's polling numbers?

And how do those compare with previous President's just prior to election?

I can't afford my medical insurance I could afford 3 1/2 years ago and every year before that. But hey, at least a poll says his woman who has no authority over the daily dealings of the country is liked.

The county has doubled its debt, but Michelle may be "liked" by some.

We lost billions of dollars to bad loans the government should not have made, but hey Michelle was good at...... what was her job? Oh, yeah.... nothing. Except traveling the globe and spending my money, that I could be traveling the globe with.

Thousands of guns have been GIVEN to Mexican criminals under this administration, but the lady in the white house that has no official duty is liked by a few idiots.

Liked? She couldn't even get a job sweeping the floor at a strip club... :roll: :roll: Fugly is the term that best fits.

Oldtimer said:

Former first lady Laura Bush, wife of former President George W. Bush, averaged a 73% rating during her eight years in the White House. Hillary Clinton, the current secretary of state and wife of former President Bill Clinton, received an average of 56% through Clinton's two terms.
Way to go Mrs GW Bush she was more liked that both the last two Democrat first ladies. :clap: :D

But I do have to admit I'm surprised Oldtimer didn't edit this part out of the article as we all know how he loves to Bash a Bush to make an Obama look better. Glad to see he doesn't carry that trait out when it comes to the women. :wink:

loomixguy said:
Liked? She couldn't even get a job sweeping the floor at a strip club... :roll: :roll: Fugly is the term that best fits.

Considering what a loser Oprah was, you might want to rethink that. She could put on 200 pounds, take most of it off, get behind a camera and blob all day long. Repeat that year after year and she'll get herself a following. Don't know why, but she will.

Doesn't change the fact that her husband is a compulsive lying arrogant naieve narcissist who's politics are Euro-Marxist and totally against everything this country was founded on.

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Way to go Mrs GW Bush she was more liked that both the last two Democrat first ladies. :clap: :D

But I do have to admit I'm surprised Oldtimer didn't edit this part out of the article as we all know how he loves to Bash a Bush to make an Obama look better. Glad to see he doesn't carry that trait out when it comes to the women. :wink:

I just posted this article to give our resident Grand Poobahs and Sacred Cyclops's something to raise their blood pressure :wink: ... Maybe after thinking about it they'll make themselves worthwhile and help the economy out this weekend at the crossburnings and buy an extra six pack of cheap beer and extra diesel fuel to burn another cross.... :wink: :p :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

I just posted this article to give our resident Grand Poobahs and Sacred Cyclops's something to raise their blood pressure :wink: ... Maybe after thinking about it they'll make themselves worthwhile and help the economy out this weekend at the crossburnings and buy an extra six pack of cheap beer and extra diesel fuel to burn another cross.... :wink: :p :lol:

You ignorant leftwingernut cultist radical SOB, you have no reason at all to anyone on here a racist

ps I will apologize calling you an SOB when you apologize and retract calling members here racists, until then it stands SOB

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

Like I said I'm surprised you didn't edit out the fact Laura Bush was liked more than both Michelle and Hillary. After all we know how you very seldom bring the whole story when you are trying to stir the pot. :roll:

okfarmer said:
:D :lol: :) :) :lol: :D :) :)

And that folks...... is the best he and anyone has for Obama. His wife (who is not on any ticket) is liked by 60 some odd percent in a poll by who knows what monkeys pushing buttons.

By the way, what was the guy that is in the public office's polling numbers?

And how do those compare with previous President's just prior to election?

I can't afford my medical insurance I could afford 3 1/2 years ago and every year before that. But hey, at least a poll says his woman who has no authority over the daily dealings of the country is liked.

The county has doubled its debt, but Michelle may be "liked" by some.

We lost billions of dollars to bad loans the government should not have made, but hey Michelle was good at...... what was her job? Oh, yeah.... nothing. Except traveling the globe and spending my money, that I could be traveling the globe with.

Thousands of guns have been GIVEN to Mexican criminals under this administration, but the lady in the white house that has no official duty is liked by a few idiots.

and now she has that book that she is selling on all the talk shows.

I'm curious though, why all the interviews turn out to be campaigning for her "unliked" husband. :lol: :lol:

How is it that everyone that doesn't like Barry, is racist, yet his wife is "very well liked" :wink:

Oldtimer said:

You assume anyone opposing Obama is a member, right?

Oldtimer said:
TRENDING: Poll: Michelle Obama quite liked

Posted by
CNN Producer Gabriella Schwarz
(CNN) - First lady Michelle Obama is still a popular figure in the United States, according to a new poll of Americans released Wednesday.

unchanged from two years ago and consistent with the figures she received when her husband, Barack Obama, was sworn in as president.

Although her rating did not top 54% during the 2008 presidential campaign, she received a boost shortly before inauguration in 2009, to 68%.

Americans tend to view first ladies more positively than presidents, a trend continued in the current administration. Michelle's favorable figure has averaged nine percentage points higher than her husband, who 52% of Americans view in a positive light, according to the latest Gallup figures.

12 years later the comedians are still telling Hillary jokes and the crowds are still laughing their arses off.

Anyone ever hear a Laura joke? I don't remember any.

If you have ever had an ex-wife, do I need to explain Michele Obama. You can hear it every time she opens her mouth. :roll:

Latest posts