• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mid March 2014

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soap you are helping more than you realise. Your example to your family and friends is measured by a standard much different than climbing a gate. I hope your progress is as satisfying to you as it is to the ones cheering you on. I think you are fortunate to have a very good family to help with this Challenge and it strengthens you all at the end of the day. You have a great blessing and you are the first to realise it. :tiphat:

Faster horses said:
Heck, Soap, I'm not sure how much success I would have climbing over a fence these days and I haven't had West Nile!
:p :wink: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kinda what I was thinkin' but I sure wasn't going to be first to admit it... :? :oops:

burnt said:
Faster horses said:
Heck, Soap, I'm not sure how much success I would have climbing over a fence these days and I haven't had West Nile!
:p :wink: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kinda what I was thinkin' but I sure wasn't going to be first to admit it... :? :oops:

Geez Burnt that's no way to talk about a lady. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to see you back aboard, Soap. Like Winston Churchill said,"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man."
Looks like a noble steed, indeed. :tiphat:

DustDevil said:
Good to see you back aboard, Soap. Like Winston Churchill said,"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man."
Looks like a noble steed, indeed. :tiphat:

He might shine more as being "noble," than in being a halter champion. :wink:

It has been great to watch your progress and improvement documented on ranchers.net, Soapweed. It is actually inspiring to me in recuperating from recent back surgery, and with an ankle and at least one knee replacement coming soon, I need all the inspiration I can get.

I remember well what a 'mind' boost it was when my 'other half' got on a horse for the first time after his knee replacement almost three years ago, so am guessing the feeling was similar for you, though I realize your challenges are more than his were.

With some challenges these 'golden years' are giving us, we have discovered that the very best 'medicine' is the time we get to spend with our great grand baby. She is almost two years old, so may be similar experience you are having with your grand babies. Playing with them must be very good physical therapy, as well as good for the heart!!!

mrj

Latest posts