• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mike, have you seen this one yet? Voter Fraud

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/04/09/Okeefe-Holder

James Okeefe goes into a polling station and has the opportunity to vote as Eric Holder :lol:

Of all the injustices perpetrated in the U.S., "Voter Fraud" should be high on the list of every patriotic individual as being the most reviled.

It is the most sacred of all rights guaranteed in the Constitution and other founding documents.

I would be all for using the gallows as the punishment for those convicted of Voter Fraud.

We need a photo ID for so many things, EXCEPT VOTING. The INjustice Department is about one thing, Cheating Obama back into office.

So- am I to gather that the new R cult and new type conservative stance is for everyone to have to have (mandate) a national ID card/number- which takes us closer to the idea of the Orwellian theory of everyone just becoming a national ID number :???:
Do R's/new conservatives also think this number should be tatooed/branded on everyones arm :???:

Oldtimer said:
So- am I to gather that the new R cult and new type conservative stance is for everyone to have to have (mandate) a national ID card/number- which takes us closer to the idea of the Orwellian theory of everyone just becoming a national ID number :???:
Do R's/new conservatives also think this number should be tatooed/branded on everyones arm :???:

how about using your driver's licence or any other approved ID, like we do in Canada.

I forget where they tatooed my number, but I'm still able to vote....imagine. :roll:

Oldtimer said:

This is so childishly ridiculous, it does not deserve a response.

Except to say that you're childishly ridiculous................... :roll:

Try getting on a plane with out using an ID
Try coming back into the country with out an ID
Try opening a bank account without ID
Lots of place require you have ID in order to cash a check.
So your stupid argument falls as flat as your drink clogged mind oldtimer......

Oldtimer said:

Unlike Obama's MANDATE to buy Health Insurance because you were born, you do have a choice in whether you get an Photo ID. :roll: You don't have to have one until you want to vote. Many civilized country Oldtimer require you to prove who you are prior to getting the right to do certain things. If you need an ID to buy booze then it shouldn't be that out of the question to ask for one to get the right to vote. Chances are those not wanting to show their ID/birth certificate have something to HIDE and are the exact one that should be double check to see if they are qualified to do what they are wanting to do. :roll:

Oldtimer said:

no the only ones who ever bring up this ridicules idea seems to be left-wingers.. (and Hitler)..

BTW there are many acceptable forms of ID,..

passports

Military..

State D/L..

county voter registration cards.

just to name a few

add in the fact that many localities including ours offer residency cards..

in fact there are many moderate approaches to solving a problem.. without having to resort to leftwingnut ideas..

Latest posts