• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mike- you didn't post this one ! ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

Tulsa police chief to suspected lone gunman: 'We're coming for you'
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 7:47 PM EDT, Sat April 7, 2012
3 killed, 2 injured in Oklahoma shootings

(CNN) -- The police chief of Tulsa, Oklahoma, offered a stern, succinct message Saturday to the man he believes killed three people and critically wounded two others in a spate of seemingly random shootings: "We're coming for you."

Chief Chuck Jordan described the shootings at four separate sites -- all of which occurred early Friday within two to three miles of each other -- as "vicious and cowardly attacks."

A survivor described the suspect as a white man, driving an "older" white pickup truck, according to Jordan. Police Capt. Jonathan Brooks told CNN that such a truck had been spotted at at least three of the shooting sites, around that time.

Still, Jordan indicated authorities do not know the identity of the shooter. He added, too, that a basic description of a white man driving a white truck "alone probably accounts for 50,000 people in the city of Tulsa."

With the assailant still at large, city leaders stressed that information from the public will be critical to cracking this case.

"To know that you can't walk down the street at night in your own neighborhood, that's a terrible thing," said city councilor Jack Henderson, who represents the district where the shootings occurred. "The only way that this person is going to be brought to justice is we need some leads. We need some people to come forward. We need some people to tell us what you know, what it is you heard."

About 30 representatives from four different law enforcement agencies -- the Tulsa police, Tulsa County Sheriff's Office, the U.S. Marshals Service and the FBI -- are on the case, as part of a newly formed task force called "Operation Random Shooter."

They'll be working around the clock to solicit leads, gather evidence and conduct interviews, according to Jordan.

Earlier Saturday, Tulsa Mayor Dewey Bartlett told CNN that at least 40 cruisers are patrolling the affected area. He added that officers are spending the weekend "going, literally, door to door, and asking people if they have seen anything (and) what their opinions and observations are."

What authorities do know is the first shooting occurred at 1:03 a.m. Friday, according to Brooks of the Tulsa police. That victim, 49-year-old Dannaer Fields, died at a hospital.

Three minutes later, two people were shot nearby -- one of them "pretty close to the (gunman's) vehicle and the other ... a little further away," the police captain said. Those two were initially in critical condition but, by Saturday evening, were believed to have improved to stable and are expected to survive, according to Brooks.

Then, just before 2 a.m., a fourth shooting incident -- like the first, a fatal -- occurred. The third person killed was found around 8 a.m. next to a funeral home in a more commercial district, though Brooks said police believe he was shot much earlier.

In addition to Fields, Jordan identified the other two victims as William Allen and Bobby Clark.

"It appears all the victims were out walking or in the yard," Brooks said. "This (happened in) a residential neighborhood, predominantly single-family dwellings, except for the last victim."

All the victims were black.

The Rev. Warren Blakney, a pastor at a city church and president of the NAACP's Tulsa branch, said the shootings could well prove to be hate crimes given that they happened in a predominantly African-American neighborhood.

"For a white male to come that deep into that area and to start indiscriminately shooting, that lends itself for many to believe that it probably was a hate crime," Blakney told CNN.

Brooks, the police captain, said one survivor recalled how "the suspect drives up to him, asks ... for directions and shoots him for no reason." There is no indication the shooter used a racial slur or said anything else that might indicate his motive, according to police.

Jordan acknowledged it is a "very logical theory" to assume they were targeted in hate crimes, but said that "we have had no evidence" yet to indicate that.

"Right now, I'm more worried about three of my citizens being murdered," the chief said. "And if it takes us in a direction of a hate crime, that's certainly where we'll go and we'll prosecute him for that as well."

Tulsa's mayor commended city residents for already having "really come together," intent on helping capture the killer.

"It should be concerning to all Tulsans, because we are all in this together," Bartlett said. "Some of our fellow Tulsans have been pretty violently shot, and some of them are not here today to enjoy the weekend with their families."

I suppose this doesn't meet your standard of criminals/killers or even qualify as a crime to talk about- (wrong color combination?) ... As Grand Dillywhacker you and the Klan brothers are probably having several cases of beers celebrating/saluting this soon to be folk hero :roll: :wink: :(

edited: mispelled clan/Klan

Oldtimer said:
I suppose this doesn't meet your standard of criminals/killers or even qualify as a crime to talk about- (wrong color combination?) ... As Grand Dillywhacker you and the clan brothers are probably having several cases of beers celebrating/saluting this soon to be folk hero :roll: :wink: :(

what did you think was going to happen when the media and obama started a "race war" based on lies and fabricated evidence?

Keep up Oldtimer it has already been posted here on ranchers. :roll:

24 hours ago.
http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57715
okfarmer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:48 pm Post subject: now the media has something to run with Reply with quote
http://www.ktul.com/story/17355218/police-and-public-stunned-and-shocked-at-shooting-spree

It's a shocking story out of north Tulsa, three people have died and two more are hurt after a shooting spree that started early Friday morning.

Police say they are now looking for a white male driving at white pickup truck.

Tulsa police say the five shootings are on the same side of town and not far from one another.

The victim's names were released this afternoon, 49-year-old Dannaer Fields, 54-year-old Bobby Clark and 31-year-old William Allen. All three died after being shot.

"We are doing what we can do, someone needs to step up and somebody needs to come forward and say you know we know who did this," says Tulsa Police Sergeant Dave Walker.

As in most crimes Tulsa police are asking for the public's help, but in this case Walker says even with the four separate crime scenes they have so little information to go on.

"We have not been able to find any commonality between the victims other than they were walking on the street," says Walker.

Detectives have retraced their steps and have found no forensic evidence and they have also determined the victims have no relation to each other.

One thing is for sure, both the police and the public are outraged.

"We feel like he's targeting African Americans and I think law enforcement, some parts of law enforcement feel that same way," says Dr. Warren Blakney, of the NAACP.

The NAACP's message to the public, they are staying on top of the situation and urging the public to stay safe and smart.

"As long as that person is loose then we are in danger, and I don't want any vigilante stuff to start happening I don't want a race riot," says city councilor Jack Henderson. "I just want this person caught and I want the people that live in this community to be safe."

Tulsa police say they are dedicated to the crime spree and are all hands on deck, not just in north Tulsa but all divisions are on edge.

"We are increasing the priority of suspicious subject calls," says Captain Rick Helberg of TPD's Mingo Valley Division. "We are going to use a rapid response to get to them,"

"It's hard for me to believe that somebody out there does not know that piece or that place to send to get it done and that's what we are asking for," urges Walker.

If you see something unusual call police, any little bit of information can help. Call Crimestoppers at 918-596-COPS.

Sgt. Walker says if you have information about "this crime specifically" please call the direct homicide tip line at 918-798-8477 or email homicide detectives at homicide@cityof tulsa.org.

What are you doing OT Race baiting?

It is a tragedy that this is happening and your trying to make hay.

Its just surprising to me Big Muddy-- that the man that posts every other crime/alledged crime believed to be committed by anyone not certified to be pure 100% white redneck did not post this or comment about it... :???:

But I suppose I should not be surprised- even believing that crimes are actually committed by people not of color could get them/him removed from leadership of the beer drinking/crossburner Saturday night party cult..... :(

OK you posted that, good for you but did you post any of the other race based crimes? NO you didn't, so why the hypocrisy on your part?

I'm an Equal Opportunity poster:

www.thugreport.com

Wonder if Jake & Alvin will make the front page?

What happened in Tulsa is a deplorable situation, as is every other hate-based race crime. If the rabble-rousers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would lay off, this type of crime would be a lot less likely to happen. Even in Obama's case, he is not necessarily the first "black" president. Instead, he is the first "half-white" president. I have nothing against the color of his skin, but I do strongly dislike his liberal ideas, lack of leadership, gargantuan over-spending ways, and complete disregard for the Constitution that should be the guidebook in the ruling of our country. I could easily vote for other black leaders like Herman Cain, Condaleezza Rice, and Colon Powell because they are sensible deep-thinking caring people. Skin color has nothing to do with anything; stupid people come in all colors.

Soapweed wrote!
stupid people come in all colors.

This proven by the 2nd posting of the same information,,,nothing more that an attempt at playing the game he likes to play.

If oldtimer were ever to go on a game show called "clueless" all the other contestants would quit ,,knowing they were in over their heads

:D

EH?

Soapweed said:
What happened in Tulsa is a deplorable situation, as is every other hate-based race crime. If the rabble-rousers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would lay off, this type of crime would be a lot less likely to happen. Even in Obama's case, he is not necessarily the first "black" president. Instead, he is the first "half-white" president. I have nothing against the color of his skin, but I do strongly dislike his liberal ideas, lack of leadership, gargantuan over-spending ways, and complete disregard for the Constitution that should be the guidebook in the ruling of our country. I could easily vote for other black leaders like Herman Cain, Condaleezza Rice, and Colon Powell because they are sensible deep-thinking caring people. Skin color has nothing to do with anything; stupid people come in all colors.

AMEN Soap- something I learned years ago- but that it appears from the daily KKK crime report on here some will never learn....

But its not only Sharpton and Jackson- but in this day of tabloid press- fearmongering and hatemongering sells- and much of the problem lies with the shock jock media of both sides just trying to stuff their pockets more....

So far the Tulsa incidents have been handled much better by both the public and the media than many are...

2 arrested in Tulsa shootings

Susan Candiotti, CNN
updated 10:49 AM EDT, Sun April 8, 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma (CNN) -- Authorities in Oklahoma arrested two people early Sunday in connection with a deadly spate of apparently random shootings in Tulsa that have had residents on edge.

About 30 representatives from four law enforcement agencies -- the Tulsa police, Tulsa County Sheriff's Office, the U.S. Marshals Service and the FBI -- had been working around the clock looking for the person that authorities say killed three people and wounded two others in shooting attacks early Friday.

The police identified the arrested men as Jake England, 19, and Alvin Watts, 32. They were taken into custody from a home in Tulsa.

"We're not exactly sure what their relationship is to another, whether they are friends or extended family members," said Capt. Jonathan Brooks.

The men did not offer any resistance, he said.

The pair will be charged with three counts of murder and two counts of shooting with intent to kill, the department said.

Neither has made a public statement.

Both England and Watts are white. All the victims were African-American.

Detectives were interrogating the two men Sunday morning and did not yet know their motive.

Oldtimer said:
By the CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) -- The police chief of Tulsa, Oklahoma, offered a stern, succinct message Saturday to the man he believes killed three people and critically wounded two others in a spate of seemingly random shootings: "We're coming for you."

Chief Chuck Jordan described the shootings at four separate sites -- all of which occurred early Friday within two to three miles of each other -- as "vicious and cowardly attacks."

A survivor described the suspect as a white man, driving an "older" white pickup truck, according to Jordan. Police Capt. Jonathan Brooks told CNN that such a truck had been spotted at at least three of the shooting sites, around that time.

Still, Jordan indicated authorities do not know the identity of the shooter. He added, too, that a basic description of a white man driving a white truck "alone probably accounts for 50,000 people in the city of Tulsa."

With the assailant still at large, city leaders stressed that information from the public will be critical to cracking this case.

"To know that you can't walk down the street at night in your own neighborhood, that's a terrible thing," said city councilor Jack Henderson, who represents the district where the shootings occurred. "The only way that this person is going to be brought to justice is we need some leads. We need some people to come forward. We need some people to tell us what you know, what it is you heard."

About 30 representatives from four different law enforcement agencies -- the Tulsa police, Tulsa County Sheriff's Office, the U.S. Marshals Service and the FBI -- are on the case, as part of a newly formed task force called "Operation Random Shooter."

They'll be working around the clock to solicit leads, gather evidence and conduct interviews, according to Jordan.

Earlier Saturday, Tulsa Mayor Dewey Bartlett told CNN that at least 40 cruisers are patrolling the affected area. He added that officers are spending the weekend "going, literally, door to door, and asking people if they have seen anything (and) what their opinions and observations are."

What authorities do know is the first shooting occurred at 1:03 a.m. Friday, according to Brooks of the Tulsa police. That victim, 49-year-old Dannaer Fields, died at a hospital.

Three minutes later, two people were shot nearby -- one of them "pretty close to the (gunman's) vehicle and the other ... a little further away," the police captain said. Those two were initially in critical condition but, by Saturday evening, were believed to have improved to stable and are expected to survive, according to Brooks.

Then, just before 2 a.m., a fourth shooting incident -- like the first, a fatal -- occurred. The third person killed was found around 8 a.m. next to a funeral home in a more commercial district, though Brooks said police believe he was shot much earlier.

In addition to Fields, Jordan identified the other two victims as William Allen and Bobby Clark.

"It appears all the victims were out walking or in the yard," Brooks said. "This (happened in) a residential neighborhood, predominantly single-family dwellings, except for the last victim."

The Rev. Warren Blakney, a pastor at a city church and president of the NAACP's Tulsa branch, said the shootings could well prove to be hate crimes given that they happened in a predominantly African-American neighborhood.

"For a white male to come that deep into that area and to start indiscriminately shooting, that lends itself for many to believe that it probably was a hate crime," Blakney told CNN.

Brooks, the police captain, said one survivor recalled how "the suspect drives up to him, asks ... for directions and shoots him for no reason." There is no indication the shooter used a racial slur or said anything else that might indicate his motive, according to police.

Jordan acknowledged it is a "very logical theory" to assume they were targeted in hate crimes, but said that "we have had no evidence" yet to indicate that.

"Right now, I'm more worried about three of my citizens being murdered," the chief said. "And if it takes us in a direction of a hate crime, that's certainly where we'll go and we'll prosecute him for that as well."

Tulsa's mayor commended city residents for already having "really come together," intent on helping capture the killer.

"It should be concerning to all Tulsans, because we are all in this together," Bartlett said. "Some of our fellow Tulsans have been pretty violently shot, and some of them are not here today to enjoy the weekend with their families."

I suppose this doesn't meet your standard of criminals/killers or even qualify as a crime to talk about- (wrong color combination?) ... As Grand Dillywhacker you and the Klan brothers are probably having several cases of beers celebrating/saluting this soon to be folk hero :roll: :wink: :(

:clap: :nod: :tiphat: :wave:

You are right Soap color has nothing to do with being stupid as the Democraps do have plenty of stupid black people like Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel, Sheila Jackson Lee, Frederica Wilson, John Conyers and James Clyburn. But then they also have alot of stupid White people like the other half of Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Howard Dean, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd. John Kerry, Tim Giethner, Janet Napolitano, Katheline Sebillus, Jeffery Imelt, Barbara Boxer and Chuckle Schumer,

I doubt many of us dislike the Black Democraps anymore than we dislike the white ones, So my guess is our dislike in not race based it is stupid policy based. And the fact Oldtimer can't get that through his KOOLAID soaked Brain only tends to make me think he belongs on the list of Stupid White Democraps. :roll:

I hope Allen West is on the Short list for VP I think he would be a great fit.

Lke obama and his cult followers like oldtimer and his cult followers such as flipper, kolo=jingo=lulu=allie, bullhauler and others,
:D :D :D :D :D :D
EH ?
Some need to quit putting their nose in oldtimers butt, he is starting to like it too much!!!!!
:wink: :wink:

flounder said:
Oldtimer said:
By the CNN Wire Staff

:clap: :nod: :tiphat: :wave:

Typical leftwingernut tactic. Make up what you want in order to further your argument. You two fell flat on your faces with that accusation. Would you care to show us where anyone said they would be celebrating this murderer.
Another leftwingernut FAIL

Oldtimer said:
Its just surprising to me Big Muddy-- that the man that posts every other crime/alledged crime believed to be committed by anyone not certified to be pure 100% white redneck did not post this or comment about it... :???:

But I suppose I should not be surprised- even believing that crimes are actually committed by people not of color could get them/him removed from leadership of the beer drinking/crossburner Saturday night party cult..... :(

I suppose we should not be surprised how crimes committed by blacks on blacks like the mass shooting in Obama's old community in Chicago that included a Six Year Old girl got NO MEDIA ATTENTION yet crimes like Trayvons and this one where a non black was involved brings out all the racist like Sharpton, Jackson, Obama calling for swift justice without evidence. No evidence except the liberal bias media edited tape that makes a man look guilty enough for the New Black Panthers to offer a reward for the man Dead or Alive before the investigation is even done, that is. :roll: Now that is LEFTWINGNUT JUSTICE IN ALL IT'S GLORY OLDTIMER, Arrest the man find him guilty in the media and execute him before the truth is known about the little gangster that attacked him. Aren't you proud to be a part of that?? :roll:

But then why should we be surprised when Obama and Oldtimer found somebody else to blame over the Million dollar Vegas Convention arranged by OBAMA's appointee. Yea it's BUSH'S FAULT that Obama broke his promise to hold his Dept. Heads to a tight budget. OH WAIT OBAMA DOESN'T HAVE A BUDGET. His last two could not even garner support from at least ONE DEMOCRAP let alone a Republican. :roll: I guess if the Dept. Heads don't have a budget then they are free to spend tax payer money like there is no debt ceiling. Not that a Debt Ceiling matters as Obama will just raise it if they shatter it anyway that's what good leaders do. NO WAIT a DEBT CEILING RAISE is due to NO LEADERSHIP at least it was before Obama took office.

BTW Oldtimer the only blame the Senate has in this is they APPROVED OBAMA'S INCOMPETENT APPOINTEE AT ALL and they haven't Impeached your hero yet for defying the Congress and Supreme Court with his dictator like behavior. :roll:

hypocritexposer said:
Looks like the shooter's dad was killed by a black guy.

Was this revenge for a "hate crime"?

Somehow I've always considered murder a hate crime... Takes a very sick hate filled mind to kill someone...

Oldtimer said:

I'll bet you $10 to a Donut that Mike has more black friends then you do. :nod: :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer said:

I'll bet you $10 to a Donut that Mike has more black friends then you do. :nod: :cowboy:

ot, and no your black heifers don't count

Latest posts