• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mike?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3 M L & C

Reaction score
Where's mike posting a link to the story about the big time recruit from Nebraska getting busted for pot at the combine? No biggy to me. I think the kid is awesome talent. Maybe has some thinking problems as everyone knew they were being tested or maybe abuse problem. ???? Just trying to stir the conversation a bit. Been a lotto quiet in sports. ;)

There is nothing extraordinary about a Husker thug and his pot. And there you go, throwing Bo under the bus............

From what I've read it sounds like the players are all in with Coach Riley & his staff. When juniors are saying they learned more about their position and how to play it in 3 days with the new staff than they did in 3 years with the old staff, I'd say Bo & his Peeps should be thrown under the bus. It was time for a new Sheriff in town, and I think we got the right guy this time.

You said pretty much the same spill when Bo got there. Don't get your hopes up too high. ALL new coaches are better than the last. At least until he a few games under his belt...............

Solich wasn't better than TO, even in the beginning. Bo was an immediate improvement over Callahan. But Bo shot himself in the foot. His downfall at Lincoln was entirely self inflicted. Riley has so far been able to pretty much win over the Bo-leivers. He has brought a much needed sense of class, humbleness, and integrity back to the program. And he has surrounded himself with assistant coaches with very similar attitudes, plus a plethora of experience, both in college and in the pros. They will still have to prove themselves come fall, but for now it's all good.

I got to agree with mike on this one loomix. To bad we can't use search to quote all the times you raved about bo. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bo always was a clown and just looked like an idiot on the sidelines.

I ride for the brand. Whoever they have in Lincoln, he's my guy, right or wrong....but I really, really like Riley & what he's done so far.

I ride for the Royals brand loomix, but I'm not delusional enough to say Ned Yost is great, I think he is one of the biggest ding dong managers in the majors. I this his botching in the beginning of game 7 cost the Royals a chance to win that game.

Latest posts