• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

misc what not pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Man I couldn't even see the end of that row of cows on feed! :shock: Thanks for showing how the big outfits do things! :D They look good and the cattle are fat.

leanin' H said:
Man I couldn't even see the end of that row of cows on feed! :shock: Thanks for showing how the big outfits do things! :D They look good and the cattle are fat.

Thanks!... :D All cardboard cut-outs of cows after my first and only 2 live ones there... :D I'm getting a lot faster at making them...wait until the next picture go-round... :D

R A said:
leanin' H said:

Thanks!... :D All cardboard cut-outs of cows after my first and only 2 live ones there... :D I'm getting a lot faster at making them...wait until the next picture go-round... :D

Oh quit yer fibbin! :D You are so dang rich you burn food for warmth, your splitting maul hardly has the paint chipped, you grow your own indoor pot.....ted plants, have high faluting swine that require blood donors to own them and your cows stretch clear to the horizon. If you have card board cut-outs they probably came from your card board cut-out factory and were hand made by venician artisians! :lol: :lol: :lol:

leanin' H said:
Oh quit yer fibbin! :D You are so dang rich you burn food for warmth, your splitting maul hardly has the paint chipped, you grow your own indoor pot.....ted plants, have high faluting swine that require blood donors to own them and your cows stretch clear to the horizon. If you have card board cut-outs they probably came from your card board cut-out factory and were hand made by venician artisians! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weeeeellllll, if it ain't ol' "A.I. capabilities" himself, making fun of the tiniest rancher on here. Just because you run so many cows that you get tired of driving around buying all the bulls you need, that you give up on that and import rare expensive horned Hereford semen...doesn't mean you should be mean to up and come'ers like me just to make yourself feel better.

:D :D :D :D

I'd say more, but I'm very much distracted by the League of Angels ad being played.... :D It only runs it through twice and stops...PLAY IT AGAIN, PLAY IT AGAIN.... :D :D :D

sniffle sniffle....makin' fun of my new maul that I just got after saving for 2 years, just like that kid off of Where the Red Fern Grows. I walked all the way to Tahlequah to get it. I knew that was you sending the unanimous hate mail about my fine swine....jealously is a sad thing. That corn is all corn that has been passed through a set of feed lot steers....I have permission to go out in the lot from one of my neighbors and pick through all the pies and gather up what I can for $4 a bushel...a 30 cent savings!!!!!! I then clean it real good and burn it just to keep the house a tad warm enough so little junior doesn't freeze his hands in the water of the toilet where he has to drink from. No money in cattle....special herbs help keep the place barely going. We make the cow cut-outs from the paper that all the eviction notices are written on. As you can see, it is not rich that we are, but simple po folk that are just waiting for our turn at a reality tv show to make it big and become rich.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

here's a song for you RA and you too H,you both talking about whose the poorest and all. I think I got you both beat in that area :wink: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAlomfDIk3E

R A said:
leanin' H said:

Weeeeellllll, if it ain't ol' "A.I. capabilities" himself, making fun of the tiniest rancher on here. Just because you run so many cows that you get tired of driving around buying all the bulls you need, that you give up on that and import rare expensive horned Hereford semen...doesn't mean you should be mean to up and come'ers like me just to make yourself feel better.

:D :D :D :D

I'd say more, but I'm very much distracted by the League of Angels ad being played.... :D It only runs it through twice and stops...PLAY IT AGAIN, PLAY IT AGAIN.... :D :D :D

sniffle sniffle....makin' fun of my new maul that I just got after saving for 2 years, just like that kid off of Where the Red Fern Grows. I walked all the way to Tahlequah to get it. I knew that was you sending the unanimous hate mail about my fine swine....jealously is a sad thing. That corn is all corn that has been passed through a set of feed lot steers....I have permission to go out in the lot from one of my neighbors and pick through all the pies and gather up what I can for $4 a bushel...a 30 cent savings!!!!!! I then clean it real good and burn it just to keep the house a tad warm enough so little junior doesn't freeze his hands in the water of the toilet where he has to drink from. No money in cattle....special herbs help keep the place barely going. We make the cow cut-outs from the paper that all the eviction notices are written on. As you can see, it is not rich that we are, but simple po folk that are just waiting for our turn at a reality tv show to make it big and become rich.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

You win! :D As the french have said multiple times "I SURRENDER"!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(I am laughing at the awesome wise cracks from RA he shot across my bow, not the french surrendering)

RA, I hope the day never comes when you don't post pictures. Amazing. No chicken pictures?

gcreekrch said:
DejaVu said:
RA, I hope the day never comes when you don't post pictures. Amazing. No chicken pictures?

He may have had to sell a load or two of poultry to afford the cardboard. :D

Had to sell the chickens so he could buy the chicken feed. :shock:

Now he's burning the chicken feed. :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Corn stove is no longer. Auger went out of it today...filled the whole house up with smoke like it always does. I'm not going to fix it though it would probably be an easy fix maybe. It's a very dirty, smokey heat. Propane protest didn't last long....:D

Then the water pump went out of my truck in the parking lot of the 4-H meeting today. I was able to run to a NAPA and fix it in their parking lot real quick...:D

The fan shroud came today to complete the fix on my wife's car. I then found out I put a hole in the rad while getting everything out in one piece like I had to the other day....because the fan clutch nut was stuck so bad. At least the places I took it to couldn't get it off either...that made me feel a little better. We cut the fan clutch from the water pump with a torch so I could save the fan blade and not buy new of those.

I'm learning a lot....:D

Faster horses said:
You guys are cracking me up....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

Bar M said:
Things are looking good RA. I agree with kids having to many toys, and I am sure he will many more memories with the tackle box then the toys.

Thanks! You bet! That's what I'm thinking too.

hayguy said:
here's a song for you RA and you too H,you both talking about whose the poorest and all. I think I got you both beat in that area :wink: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAlomfDIk3E

:D That was funny! I heard something in that song about holes in shoes...I'll have to find the pic I took of the boots I just threw away. My feet were so cold last winter, I couldn't feel them when I came in the house. I was also very sick because of it all last winter. I worship these cold weather version Muck boots I have now!!!!!!!!!!

In my book, anybody with hay in their username has got to have loads and loads of fat stacks of cash buried, stored, hid in the mattress, etc, all over... :D

The next time some one posts about wanting info on getting into ranching.....we should just all start posting tips on all the ways we have found to get the government cheese and homemade worm pretzels down.... :D

gcreekrch said:
Or this one

http://youtu.be/l2o9OjcWvJk :lol:

Somma them cutouts must be laminated pretty thick. :wink:

:D Gosh these songs sure are hitting home!!!... :D

I just flipped over my 7th big bale to feed I think. Haven't used many small squares. I feel they do pretty good...pretty good also with no supplementation other than just hay.

Thought I'd share this with ya....I may never be known as ol' 3 blows and he's got'er done RA, but I'm on my way to studying the art of hand shearing.... :D

leanin' H said:
As the french have said multiple times "I SURRENDER"!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(I am laughing at the awesome wise cracks from RA he shot across my bow, not the french surrendering)

That's right...get back on the porch!... :D

DejaVu said:

Thank you! I appreciate it! I need to take some fresh ones. I just put 17 new pullets I hatched and raised up in with the rest of the layers the other day. I also just got done butchering all of this last round of meat chickens. I'll have to get some more meat chicken chicks soon!

gcreekrch said:
DejaVu said:

Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:
DejaVu said:

Had to sell the chickens so he could buy the chicken feed. :shock:

Now he's burning the chicken feed. :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D

I never would of made fun of a certain some one about liking goats if I had known that their voo-doo friend was so powerful at causing misfortune! I MAY have to sell the poultry to stay afloat while trying to out live this voo-doo sorcery person.... :D ..and sell the quail, rabbits, dogs, cats, turkeys, goats, horses, mule, pony, cattle, ducks, the so called mortgage lifter pigs.... :D

Latest posts