• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED or is it?????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Wasn't it just last week that the CIA was wanting Obama to allow drone strikes on Yemen even if they weren't sure who might be killed in the targeted area?

If so, why when according to the Obama Departmant of State, the War on Terrorist is OVER?

Does that mean all the troops are head home or does it mean they just aren't going to call the people that are targeting with Obama's Drone attacks TERRORISTS?

According to the announcement people aren't joining Al Queada anymore. But that can't be as Obama claimed Gitmo was a recruiting tool and the only way to stop recruitment was to CLOSE GITMO. Did I miss the announcement of it actually being closed or were my ears right and it is still open and Military trials that Holder called off three years ago are FINALLY moving forward?

I'm guessing Obama had to tell his war hating Left something so what's a little lie among Campaign supporters during an election year. :roll:

They stopped joining AQ because the Muslim Brotherhood is the new "acceptable" extremist group. Works out great for everyone.

okfarmer said:
They stopped joining AQ because the Muslim Brotherhood is the new "acceptable" extremist group. Works out great for everyone.

Yep and with Obama funding the the Muslim Brotherhood with US tax payer money they will all be put up in hotels instead of having to hide out in dirty little caves in the deserts of Afganistan. :roll:

Latest posts