• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Missouri man spits tobacco juice at Jane Fonda

Help Support Ranchers.net:

lightninboy said:
hopalong said:
Not aware of any of them getting slaughtered!!! :roll:
You think Ted lets them die of old age?

He has steakhouses.

OK so i suppose you think he pulls them off the range to put in his steak houses??
I am saying that 99% of his bison do die of ole age!!!

Wonder how long he lets the few he does butcher age?????
Also wonder what percent of the steaks his "resturant" serves is BISON??

Oh by the way kid here is the menu :wink:
http://www.tedsmontanagrill.com/menu.html

lots of bison on it EH????

lightninboy said:
I assume Ted makes his ranches pull their weight just like he made his TV channels pull their weight.

Could he be getting some type of tax break by losing money on agricultural or conservation business?

andybob said:
lightninboy said:
I assume Ted makes his ranches pull their weight just like he made his TV channels pull their weight.

Could he be getting some type of tax break by losing money on agricultural or conservation business?

Plus the fact he is claiming it as a game refuge :roll: :roll:

I can find articles on the net that would lead me to believe Ted tries to butcher all of his bison. Can you really show that he doesn't?

lightninboy said:

You really should do a bit of research before you comment lb.
First you claim Turner is a good cattleman then you seem to figure he slaughters his Bison?

In Ted's own words

In a recent interview, you were asked if you were a cowboy. But you replied that you were a "bison-man." Why?
Because I am. I have 55,000 bison and no cattle.
Okay, that makes sense. But why all the bison?
When I was a little boy I was fascinated by nature and I read all these books about animals and birds and plants and flowers. One of the things that really touched me was that there were 40 or 50 million bison living on the plains when the Europeans first arrived in North America. And we exterminated them till that number was down to less than 200. By the time I started, that number was back up to about 70,000 or so. But I wanted to bring them back even further. So I started out by buying three bison.

Bisonman not Cattleman according to him and why because he doesn't own any cattle he owns 55,000 BISON. :wink:

If he has a childhhood dream of rebuilding the National Bison herd back to it's once glory do you really think he is slaughtering them in great numbers to eat them? :roll:

passin thru said:
So we learn..................

It is a far greater crime to spit in someones face than it is to commit treason.

How did Jane commit treason again? by speaking out against an illegal war that saw thousands killed including our own?

Hey stinkau why don't you talk to the POW's she betrayed when they handed her slips of papers with their names and serial numbers on them so their families knew they were alive.
She took them and then turned around and gave them to the veit cong who then beat several POW's to death and physically disabled many more.

A real American isn't she. So get your facts straight and go smell up somewhere else.

I truly wish I knew what to do to get rid of them.

No one appreciates them being here. I'm beginning to think
they are a diversion here so that we don't talk about serious issues
of the day. They certainly have a lot of posts made because of them
and their accusations.

Personally, I don't think they are worth the time or effort.
I'm starting to get a sick feeling in my gut when I see their name.

You are right on, ILH, about Jane Fonda being a traitor.
I remember when she did the dispectable act you mentioned.
Sickening.

I Luv Herfrds said:
Hey stinkau why don't you talk to the POW's she betrayed when they handed her slips of papers with their names and serial numbers on them so their families knew they were alive.
She took them and then turned around and gave them to the veit cong who then beat several POW's to death and physically disabled many more.

A real American isn't she. So get your facts straight and go smell up somewhere else.

hahahhahahahahlolololol...

man, why would i go anywhere else when i am having so much fun here educating you.....

jane may have caused some guys back then to take some more pain...that sucks...but, we should have not been there at all...what did we accomplish?

lbj and gang made a bunch of money off the war...his entire family was involved in making money off the deaths of the gi's....sucks but true...the entire war was based on lies to make money...you blame that on jane too?

I am going to tell you something, shameui. I'm done with PB.
You and lightenboy have run me off. Congratulations.

All this with you is a mexican standoff. We don't believe you and
you don't believe us. This is a stagnant argument and enough is
enough. You are one sick person because I think the conspiracies
you dwell on has consumed you. When I see your posts anymore,
I get physically sick. Yep, I know, I don't have to read them.
But you have dominated every topic. This place isn't what it used
to be and it's because of you. I used to learn something here
and looked forward to being here. Not anymore. You've totally
ruined it for me.

You absolutely cannot be reasoned with and it goes on and on
and on. You don't deserve to have the truth explained to you over
and over. You are an invader and you have invaded this site. And
not in a good way. Thanks for taking something good away.
I have no respect for you. Zero. None. I've never been around
anyone so brain washed they won't listen to reason and I've
read your poison way too long. You don't get it and I don't think
you ever will.

Faster Horses

You came here to be a redneck and pat each other on the back. Coming in here to get hit with some cold hard facts about our butchering government is not what you want or can handle to hear after working all day. It sucks.

But it is the truth and until we have a majority of Americans that see the truth and are not a bunch of yellow bellies like yourself we will never change it.

You are a coward. Now tuck your tail and leave.

shaumei said:
Faster Horses

You came here to be a redneck and pat each other on the back. Coming in here to get hit with some cold hard facts about our butchering government is not what you want or can handle to hear after working all day. It sucks.

But it is the truth and until we have a majority of Americans that see the truth and are not a bunch of yellow bellies like yourself we will never change it.

Was she a coward when she wished your mother well? Maybe that's when she should have "tucked her tail and left"

She was kind enough to deal with you, who she disagreed with and dislikes, because she has more compassion and understanding than you will ever have.

shaumei said:
Faster Horses

You know that Ranchers are the most receptive people there are and yet how many have you swayed to your side. That's right , none, nada, zilch zero. it is because you have not presaented any facts. you have only presented nutcase theories that fly in the face of common sense. yes they won't pass the common sense test. If your theories had any validity it would encompass so many people considering you subscribe to almost all nutcase conspiracy theories. Common sense tells us that the scope of these theories would encompass to many million people to be true. common sense says that that number of people to fall in and conspire is contrary to common sense.

Common sense, it's what your theories lack. That and facts.

Larrry said:
shaumei said:
Faster Horses

You know that Ranchers are the most receptive people there are and yet how many have you swayed to your side. That's right , none, nada, zilch zero. it is because you have not presaented any facts. you have only presented nutcase theories that fly in the face of common sense. yes they won't pass the common sense test. If your theories had any validity it would encompass so many people considering you subscribe to almost all nutcase conspiracy theories. Common sense tells us that the scope of these theories would encompass to many million people to be true. common sense says that that number of people to fall in and conspire is contrary to common sense.

Larry,

how many people were involved in killing Kennedy? you think one? many..they had to silence Oswald as he was part of the conspiracy but was not the shooter and he did not plan on being the fall guy.

Do you think McVeigh acted alone in Okc? I have proven via local news video that they had to defuse bombs inside the Murrah building. Now how did McVeigh get inside the Murrah building that housed the ATF? There was another person in the Ryder truck with him...why has to this day FBI never released the video of him?

Then you have 9/11. It has so many holes in it that it amazes me that a 5 year old could not see this one. Show me a video of ATTA getting on a plane that was hijacked or any of the hijackers for that matter. Show me a video of a plane hitting the pentagon. over 1300 architects and engineers have signed a petition asking for a new investigation as the physics add up to demolition on the 3 towers in NYC that got hit by 2 planes that all collapsed that day in their footprints to dust at partial freefall speed. The only way to get to any freefall speed is by removing all resistance. this cannot be done without demolition that is timed.

But you are just too stupid to understand any of this.

shaumei said:
Larrry said:
shaumei said:
Faster Horses

Larry,

how many people were involved in killing Kennedy? you think one? many..they had to silence Oswald as he was part of the conspiracy but was not the shooter and he did not plan on being the fall guy.

Do you think McVeigh acted alone in Okc? I have proven via local news video that they had to defuse bombs inside the Murrah building. Now how did McVeigh get inside the Murrah building that housed the ATF? There was another person in the Ryder truck with him...why has to this day FBI never released the video of him?

Then you have 9/11. It has so many holes in it that it amazes me that a 5 year old could not see this one. Show me a video of ATTA getting on a plane that was hijacked or any of the hijackers for that matter. Show me a video of a plane hitting the pentagon. over 1300 architects and engineers have signed a petition asking for a new investigation as the physics add up to demolition on the 3 towers in NYC that got hit by 2 planes that all collapsed that day in their footprints to dust at partial freefall speed. The only way to get to any freefall speed is by removing all resistance. this cannot be done without demolition that is timed.

hypocritexposer said:
shaumei said:
Faster Horses

Was she a coward when she wished your mother well? Maybe that's when she should have "tucked her tail and left"

She was kind enough to deal with you, who she disagreed with and dislikes, because she has more compassion and understanding than you will ever have.

shaumei said:

Bet you aren't in public relations.

I have never said I do not believe in any conspiracy theories, I just don't fall for em all like you and lb. Remeber the common sense deal.

Latest posts