• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mitt Romney Wins Texas Primary

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
smalltime said:
We have to cross a foriegn country to get to Alaska. :lol: :wink:

Go by boat. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Canada is a pretty good neighbor, or they wouldn't let us cross their land to get to Alaska. :)

Well said, Soapweed. May we never forget what a good neighbor
Canada is. All the Canadians we know are wonderful people.

I might also remind you that to come to Canada you don't have to go through the paper work to get a Passport like we have to to go to our closest supposedly friendly neighboring country. :wink: :roll:

Tam said:
I might also remind you that to come to Canada you don't have to go through the paper work to get a Passport like we have to to go to our closest supposedly friendly neighboring country. :wink: :roll:
BUT if you're a democrat you can vote while you're visiting. Several times even.

TexasBred said:
Tam said:
BUT if you're a democrat you can vote while you're visiting. Several times even.

Oh you can vote if you are Republican too but only if you were born there and only once unlike the Dems. But warning if you do you better be willing to take the heat coming from Valley County Montana. :wink:

Latest posts