• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Mob Rule and they won't go away

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Could some of the mob, anyway, have been paid by a large, possibly foreign owned, company that didn't want the competition of a growing company? It just crosses my mind the way things have been going. Like a syndicate.

Traveler said:
Could some of the mob, anyway, have been paid by a large, possibly foreign owned, company that didn't want the competition of a growing company? It just crosses my mind the way things have been going. Like a syndicate.
Yes Sir! somebody is paying. We just had a group of Green Peace yahoos hanging from one of the bridges over the Houston ship channel shutting down the water way as well as the road. Wouldn't do for me to have handled the situation. I would have cut their F----- ropes and let them fall 200 feet to the water below!

lavacarancher said:
Traveler said:
Yes Sir! somebody is paying. We just had a group of Green Peace yahoos hanging from one of the bridges over the Houston ship channel shutting down the water way as well as the road. Wouldn't do for me to have handled the situation. I would have cut their F----- ropes and let them fall 200 feet to the water below!

Something like that is bound to happen. These goons do this kind of thing and they get away with it. :mad:

lavacarancher said:
Traveler said:
LOL - sounds like Houston would be a lot better off with you as Chief of Police instead of that pandering leftist, Art Acevedo.

Liberal permissiveness will be the death of more and more cities in America. Unbelievable that city 'leaders' in Houston and other places are too stupid to look at other examples of failing/failed major cities and realize the problem is their feel-good liberal policies.

Texan said:
lavacarancher said:
Traveler said:
LOL - sounds like Houston would be a lot better off with you as Chief of Police instead of that pandering leftist, Art Acevedo.

Liberal permissiveness will be the death of more and more cities in America. Unbelievable that city 'leaders' in Houston and other places are too stupid to look at other examples of failing/failed major cities and realize the problem is their feel-good liberal policies.

Nancy Pelosi bragged they were going to turn Texas 'blue' and then I saw where Texas is turning 'purple.' I'm betting this is because lots of folks have left states/towns/cities that have been ruined by liberals, only to bring their liberal thinking to Texas. I hope Pelosi is wrong. We can't lose Texas to liberals.

Latest posts