• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More advice needed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I wanted to say that we also know that you will stand for what you
believe in, because we have evidenced it here. There isn't enough
of that straight-forwardness, if you ask me! So stick to your guns, kid! :p

(oh, and I'm glad I was on that list list...you know, the GOOD list~) :wink:

rancherfred said:
Because of your well documented antipathy for goats, or is that affinity...I flunked vocabulary, either way I think I am safe as I reside in the midst of a rather large bunch of goats. I just don't own them. Speed goats count right? That is enough to keep me safe isn't it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some dark, moonless, spooky night as you innocently check your heifers or your muskrat cages or whatever you strange troublemaking types do, i will suddenly appear like a very bad dream. :shock: A scream will build in your skinny little throat but your laranx will be paraliyzed with terror. :nod: As your britches get warm and wet, i WILL have my revenge! You can run, but i will find you. You can hide, but i will find you. And when i do..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'll buy ya a Pepsi! :D :wink: :drink:

I was the president of our local for 5 years it was'nt so bad but you need to make sure you don't try to do everything yourself. Appoint jobs and commitees to every member who will help it will lighten the load on yourself and the other ambitious members. Problem is most people just want to sit back and bitch but do nothing to help.I got elected dureing the R-CALF craze so we had a 50% r-calf 50% ncba rift going on for awhile.

If you really want to guar-on-tee you will NOT have to serve a second term, make sure your first order of bidness is to double or triple the dues! :wink: Works every time! :lol: :lol:

Congratulations!

Latest posts