• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More Hodgepodge...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

randiliana

Reaction score
I got a new saddle this fall, and here is one of the few times you will ever see me in a photo
DSC096271.jpg

DSC096251.jpg

New horse wearing new saddle and new footwear
DSC097601.jpg

Close up of the new feet
DSC097571.jpg

Bug is such a sweetie
DSC097631.jpg

Chance
DSC09799.jpg

A few cows on the fall grazing program
DSC09793.jpg

DSC09791.jpg

DSC09790.jpg

DSC09789.jpg

Few really good calf raisers
DSC09783.jpg

DSC09784.jpg

DSC09775.jpg

DSC09772.jpg

Some new to the job
0050a.jpg

0127a.jpg

One that's had a couple years experience, but she's high up on the cull list....
0042d.jpg

A job well done...
DSC09774.jpg

Weighing calves
DSC09777.jpg

DSC09779.jpg
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Soapweed said:
Nice looking cattle, and that's quite a saddle. Do you dare rope and drag from it? It sure looks comfy and light.

Thanks, Soap. I love the saddle, I know, the cowboys around here are all giving me a hard time too :wink: . It isn't built to rope with, but they do make some that you can. In all honesty, I've never roped anything in my life, and if I really want to start, I guess I could always go back to my roping saddle. This one is so much nicer to sit in, and weighs about half as much :wink:

hayguy said:
Great photo's, are you bale grazing or did you bunch the hay with something else?

We're bale grazing, had a bunch of bales get wet on us when the creek flooded for the fifth time this summer. Since they were half rotten and half good and we have some really sandy land that can use as much help as it can get, we decided to put the bales out like that. They are also swath grazing some oats that we didn't bale.

Latest posts