• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More Liberal Media Romney attacks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
While I was checking out the liberal media coverage of the election last night something came up that got me thinking. Rachal Maddow did a piece on a Romney fund raise and how it was held in Texas at a place that displays Hitler artwork. Her comment was OK ICKY. I have to wonder what her reaction was when she heard Obama started his political career in the livingroom of a DOMESTIC TERRORIST who I might add recently said his only regrets is he didn't do more?

Is this campaign fund raiser liberal stink going to be another Romney drives around with his dog on the roof of his car/ Obama eats dogs, Romney cuts the hair of a male classmate/ Obama bullies a female classmate. Note to Obama media supporters People that live in glass houses should not toss rocks and those that want to bash Romney need to read OBAMA'S BOOK. :roll:

Taken from Maddow's blog site

How about the millions given by the Koch brothers. THEIR fortune was started when grandpa Koch worked for Stalin and Hitler. (Google the pic of grandpa shaking hands with Stalin).

And this is the money that is buying--or trying to buy--the election and the country. Wow! Not having health care is the least of your worries, folks.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/05/12072164-the-rich-arent-like-you-and-me?lite

I guess the Left would rather have their election bought by a guy like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM :roll:

Gee the nastiest attacks I have heard the last few days on Romney were radio ads. The sponsor was Conservative Republicans for victory pac. They were running ads for Ron Paul. The first half of the ad was an attack on Mitt Romney. I guess they worked Ron Paul got second place in the South Dakota primary yesterday. With a whopping 13% of the vote.

Latest posts