• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

MORE NW NORTH DAKOTA PICS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rm livestock

Reaction score
WE RANCH IN EXTREME NW NORTH DAKOTA, 4 MILES FROM MONTANA AND 14 MILES FROM CANADA

DSC00278.jpg

ANGUS/LIMOUSIN CALVES AFTER RAIN STORM

DSC00279.jpg

THIS CALF WAS BORN APRIL 5TH HE'S A REAL GROWER

DSC00282.jpg

OUR LIMOUSIN BULL

DSC00288.jpg

NEW ROOF FOR A VERY OLD BARN CIRCA 1924

DSC00247.jpg

THE BEAUTIFUL NORTH DAKOTA BADLANDS

DSC00246.jpg

ONE MORE

DSC00223.jpg

BREWING CLOUDS

DSC00230.jpg

PLENTY OF RAIN UP OUR WAY, HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS AS LUCKY!!

I really like your barn, as long as it isn't filled with milk cows. :wink:

Wish you would share some of your rain. Looks as if you are getting plenty. Good pictures. Thanks for posting.

You can't be far from where i live. i'm 2 miles from Montana and 30 miles from North Dakota. We probably know some of the same people.Do you ever get to Plentywood?

Faster horses said:
MILK COWS!!!!!!!!!! Soap, you crack me up!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm serious. :? :wink:

Faster horses said:
How is the rain in your country, BTW?
The country here is holding on pretty good so far.

We are getting kind of dry, even though we got a half inch of rain on Monday night. Our total for the year is now 8.75 inches. Last year we were able to get all of our meadow hay, but in some place the tractor tires got wet. This year we are getting it all, and there is absolutely no moisture on the tires. The volume of hay this year is almost identical to the third of a crop we got last year.

What a beautiful view you have! <salivate, salivate>

jkvikefan said:
what's wrong with milk cows?? they are my bread and butter!!

Very occasionally prejudice rears its head on Ranchersnet. :? You can fight it if you're so inclined but nobody seems to change their minds. (just look at Bull Session for the past 5 years. It should be called Bull-headed Session :p)

jkvikefan said:

They are great in your barn. In fact I am one of your better customers, having gone through semi-truckloads of milk in my life. Chocolate milk is one of my drinks of preference.

Milk cows are a vital necessity, and I commend you for having them in your barn. I just don't want any in my barn.

Now I'll slink on out of here. Have a great day. :wink: :)

They'd be better if they gave milk instead of bread and butter :) :)

JUST KIDDING!!

Haven't met a cowboy yet who WANTED a milk cow on the place and a few who only begrudgingly did so to have a nurse cow for dogies --

and few who should be famous for their training methods to get said cow to take 4-5 calves that aren't hers :) :)

Julie said:

They'd be better if they gave milk instead of bread and butter :) :)

JUST KIDDING!!

Haven't met a cowboy yet who WANTED a milk cow on the place and a few who only begrudgingly did so to have a nurse cow for dogies --

and few who should be famous for their training methods to get said cow to take 4-5 calves that aren't hers :) :)
You gotta remember a Cowboys Version of a MILK COW is a 2year old Heifer ( that's foaming at the mouth and kicking at the heels ) that hasn't fed her calf yet :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts