• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More Republican family values

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Shame on this guy. He probably has daughters older than this young woman. Tut Tut. And from the party of high moral values!! Link below; my emphasis.

""Rep. Don Sherwood, R-Pa., admitted in court papers filed Thursday that he had an affair with a Maryland woman for five years, but he denied abusing her, as she claimed in a $5.5 million civil suit.
The court papers were filed by Sherwood in response to the lawsuit filed last month by Cynthia Ore, 29, of Rockville, Md. In it, she alleges that he assaulted and struck her on several occasions.
Sherwood, 64, denied in Thursday's filing that Ore lived at his Capitol Hill apartment, as she had claimed in her suit. He said the affair ended Sept. 15, 2004 — the day police were called to his apartment after Ore dialed 911."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8663594/

Maybe if you had whined when billy was (trying to ) banging anything with a skirt this would be relivent, but as ussuall you find some unknown representative that was "accussed" of an "alledged" action and convicted then before they recieved a trial...now how fair was that?

By the way did you donate to billy's legal defense fund?

Teddy should hit the road.

On second thought maybe not, the last time he hit the road a girl died. :mad:

Steve said:
Maybe if you had whined when billy was (trying to ) banging anything with a skirt this would be relivent, but as ussuall you find some unknown representative that was "accussed" of an "alledged" action and convicted then before they recieved a trial...now how fair was that?

By the way did you donate to billy's legal defense fund?

ROTFLMAO! But you have to remember that Democrats don't claim to be perfect. We like sex, liquor, loud music.... Personally, I don't care what consenting adult this guy brings into his bed tonight. It's the Republicans that want to stick their noses into your bedroom or hospital room. They have laid claim to the high moral ground and, thus, should be held to a high standard. :lol:

Lets see ,,,

You don't care what fellow democrats do, be it have sex with an intern ,or drive off a road in a drunken stuper, to kill an intern?

yet it matters when a republican is accused of an alledged scandle?

there is a word for that Hypocrite....

"Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have morals or virtues that one does not truly possess or practise"

but this defination fits you better: ""The term hypocrisy is also commonly used in a way which should be more specifically termed a double standard, bias, or inconsistency. An example would be when one honestly believes that one group of individuals should be held to a different set of morals than another group.""

Steve said:
Lets see ,,,

You don't care what fellow democrats do, be it have sex with an intern ,or drive off a road in a drunken stuper, to kill an intern?

No, I don't care if democrats have sex with any consenting adult, intern or otherwise. Yes, I care if they do illegal things.

yet it matters when a republican is accused of an alledged scandle?

It only matters because Republicans have set themselves up as morally superior. I get a chuckle every time I see something like this and will post every one I find. Will I post if for Democrats? No. We don't claim to be better than everyone else.

there is a word for that Hypocrite....

"Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have morals or virtues that one does not truly possess or practise"

And this definition fits the Republican Party to a tee. As long as they're pretending to have morals or virtues that they don't actually have, I'll continue to post articles showing them as hypocrites, per your definition.

but this defination fits you better: ""The term hypocrisy is also commonly used in a way which should be more specifically termed a double standard, bias, or inconsistency. An example would be when one honestly believes that one group of individuals should be held to a different set of morals than another group.""

:lol: Had to read pretty hard to find a definition that fit your agenda, did you, Steve? I don't have a double standard. I think everyone should be responsible for their own moral values. If this Republican wanted to sleep around, that's between him, his wife and family, and God. But since people on this board have continually claimed higher moral values based on political affiliation, I will do my best to post the stories of every flawed Republican that I can find.

Disagreeable....I hope you don't have any children. You would be a poor excuse for a parent. :???: Goes to show Steve that maybe sterilization may be the answer to some of our problems in the world. :wink:

I saw an earlier post where some of you were asking other members not to be so mean and rude to others on the site. Well, why in the world are you so mean and one sided to this person Disagreeable? Is this just a posting site of people of a like mind who do not want to hear anything other than THEIR mantra repeated?

This "Disagreable" person, who ever that may be, has opinons also and this IS a public web site on the internet. If you do not want any other views than your own...make it private site.

I tend to agree with Disagreeable 98% of the time so you will not need to tell me to go away as I will as this has become WAY too narrow minded for me.

Please people, have an open mind and listen to others, never know what you might learn nor where you might meet up with them one day in the most unlikely places or situations.

Life is fun and the world "is" round!!! Farewell and happy ranching/farming!

Lulu, don't let the door hit you in the ***. And views are one thing. But to tromp on the values and families that are and have fought for the freedoms of this wonderful country is not tolerable. That dog won't hunt...

Lulu said:
I saw an earlier post where some of you were asking other members not to be so mean and rude to others on the site. Well, why in the world are you so mean and one sided to this person Disagreeable? Is this just a posting site of people of a like mind who do not want to hear anything other than THEIR mantra repeated?

This "Disagreable" person, who ever that may be, has opinons also and this IS a public web site on the internet. If you do not want any other views than your own...make it private site.

I tend to agree with Disagreeable 98% of the time so you will not need to tell me to go away as I will as this has become WAY too narrow minded for me.

Please people, have an open mind and listen to others, never know what you might learn nor where you might meet up with them one day in the most unlikely places or situations.

Life is fun and the world "is" round!!! Farewell and happy ranching/farming!

Thanks for dropping in, Lulu. Whatever your opionions, I'd be glad for you to stop by again. I'm a Democrat, you see. We have a big tent. They're mean and rude to me because I bust their little bubbles about George W. Bush and this Administration, about how well the war in Iraq is going, and the deep Federal deficit Bush has brought on us. They know we're in a mess in Iraq and it's Bush's fault, but they don't have the guts to admit it. Like little kids, they'll just ignore me. :lol:

katrina said:
Disagreeable....I hope you don't have any children. You would be a poor excuse for a parent. :???: Goes to show Steve that maybe sterilization may be the answer to some of our problems in the world. :wink:

I have children, successful and happy children who believe in tolerance and truth, neither of which are high on most poster's agenda here Ranchers political board.

katrina said:
Lulu, don't let the door hit you in the ***. And views are one thing. But to tromp on the values and families that are and have fought for the freedoms of this wonderful country is not tolerable. That dog won't hunt...

What "values and families" have I "tomped on?" You're the one standing by as our American values are destroyed: our right to privacy, our standing as a fair country with the rest of the world, to name a couple. What's not tolerable is sending our young men and women off to die for the big oil businesses and that's exactly what the Iraqi war is about. There were no WMDs, Katrina. Both of Bush's hand picked weapons inspectors said so. Saddam didn't buy uranium from Africa; the White House admitted that. Our military leaders in Iraq say we can't defeat the insurgents with military force. So why are American soldiers dying there?

Faster horses said:
Katrina, I am happy to be the first person to SECOND what you just posted!!

Different views are one thing. Trashing people is another.

You fit Steve's definition of a hypocrite to a tee, also, FS. It's perfectly OK for others to trash me, call names, insult. But if someone posts to agree with me, Katria, cusses them out and you cheer her on. You guys are so desperate! :lol:

Disagreeable wrote:ROTFLMAO! But you have to remember that Democrats don't claim to be perfect. We like sex, liquor, loud music.... Personally, I don't care what consenting adult this guy brings into his bed tonight. Ya that's real good morals for children. Ya I'll bet there real rounded. Probally scare the hell out of us, if only we knew..

I have children, successful and happy children who believe in tolerance and truth, neither of which are high on most poster's agenda here Ranchers political board.
If Dis would leave it would raise the level of "tolerance and truth"

katrina said:
Disagreeable wrote:ROTFLMAO! But you have to remember that Democrats don't claim to be perfect. We like sex, liquor, loud music.... Personally, I don't care what consenting adult this guy brings into his bed tonight. Ya that's real good morals for children. Ya I'll bet there real rounded. Probally scare the hell out of us, if only we knew..

Poor Katrina. I think it's up the to the parent to teach their kids moral values. I don't think the Republican party is capable of doing that. Look at the liars we have representing them today: Rove, Bush, McClellan, Bolton, Frisk now says he supports stem cell research... Whoever you take into your bed tonight, it's unlikely anyone will die over it. On the other hand, when Bush lied, thousand died.

Latest posts