• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More thuggery -- but by some fine Auburn lads!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

JBB

Reaction score
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/03/four_auburn_football_players_a.html

I'm happy to read that Chizik acted promptly and dicisively, and that the judge set bail at a pretty high amount, none of that $10,000 nonsense!

JBB said:
I'm happy to read that Chizik acted promptly and dicisively, and that the judge set bail at a pretty high amount, none of that $10,000 nonsense!

I'm also hearing there's are hard push to NOT allow those guys "Youthful Offender" status like so many other college athletes get.

When they get that status, the records are sealed and they get off with probation.

Believe it or not, back some years ago a player at Alabama got "Youthful Offender" status when charged with a crime and he was the father of 3 kids..................................Go figure.

Mike said:
JBB said:

I'm also hearing there's are hard push to NOT allow those guys "Youthful Offender" status like so many other college athletes get.

When they get that status, the records are sealed and they get off with probation. .

Did he plead ignorance?? Hell he probably had no idea he had 3 kids... and didn't care either.

Latest posts