• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

More woes for recruiters

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Americans are turning their back on this war. They don't want to send their childen off to die for a war based on a lie.

Excerpts; link below; my emphasis.

"For as long as Principal Alan Goodwin can recall, military recruiters -- in their crisp, carefully pressed uniforms -- have stopped by Walt Whitman High School to chat with students about the benefits of a career in the armed forces. They set up tables, greeted students with a firm handshake and passed out glossy brochures.

But a visit this fall to the Bethesda school by recruiters had parents firing off frantic missives on the school listserv. They demanded to know exactly what recruiters were doing on campus and why
the parents had not been told in advance. Goodwin was puzzled."

"Now many parents -- aided by such anti-recruiting groups as the San Francisco-based Leave My Child Alone -- are demanding that school boards make it easier for families to prevent military recruiters from contacting their sons and daughters. They are mounting e-mail and letter-writing campaigns telling families they can block school systems from releasing student information to military recruiters. Even such national educational groups as the PTA are getting involved in the effort to get the word out."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9881855/

aided by such anti-recruiting groups as the San Francisco-based Leave My Child Alone

why don't they just call them Anti-military? Is anti recruiting some how differant? Leave it to Dis to find another Anti-military group to quote from.....

Steve said:
aided by such anti-recruiting groups as the San Francisco-based Leave My Child Alone

why don't they just call them Anti-military? Is anti recruiting some how differant? Leave it to Dis to find another Anti-military group to quote from.....

Geez, you post some of the dumbest stuff, Steve. The Navy and the Air Force are meeting their goals without any problem. They're military.

Maybe you could explain what your answer has to do with you posting another qoute from another anti-militay group??????

Latest posts