• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Morra Disc mower

Help Support Ranchers.net:

foxhoun1

Reaction score
If anyone has any thing they can share with me about the Morra disc mower I would appreciate the info.I have researched for months and have not been able to find much info on them.They are much cheaper than the name brands but they seem to have lots of the same qualities.

Thanks

Foxhoun

foxhoun1,a Mora cutter may be alright ,as I said I havent got any experience with them,I think what it really comes down to is what kinda use will it get ?personal use around your farm,where you know your fields and can take your time ?
Or custom work where you are always behind,have little or no idea what may be hidden by tall hay,rocks stumps,barrels I have probably ran over bout everything a hay field can hide.
If I was buying one for personal use and did'nt have alot to do I would buy one,seems like I read a brochure on one a few years back,what is the availibility of parts,believe me when you have hay down and you need a part ,you need it now.
If you dont wanna buy a John deere or New holland,check out the Kuhn's..............good luck

Latest posts