• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Most embarrassing first date!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER said:
And lemme guess...........you belived em :D :D :D .........good luck boy you "R" gonna need it

I'm 67 years old - trying to follow my tracks will be easy - their the little ones under/around/over/out frount of your's :!:

In your country what we call call a Sappling are made into POST

Out here in Redwood Country we get many POST out of one tree cutting and Redwoods POST Last for years/ever - they don't rot off when ya plant them - - Y hell :!: - I planted POSTs in the 50's that are... Many of them have been pulled out and reset and reset and reset.

A Redwood POST can support a GOOD FENCE for years and Years - even a Redwood Picket and be reused over and over because they do a good job and LAST forever

In reallity the only damage you'll find on Redwood Posts Or Pickets are Staple Marks

This is going to be a tough one to beat Haymaker! :shock: Coming in second to OD/NT's experience is nothing to hang your...head about!

I've enjoyed your bantering. Just wanted to let you both know that in my part of the country, if you are good, you don't have to brag. Others do it for you! You will find your name written on the womens bathroom walls in many different states. That is like the hall of fame! Not braggin, just stating the facts! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:) Gonna look at a man's boots in a whole light now thank ya fellas!

LoL Oh that explains the for a good time call Haymaker scribbled on the wall of a restroom in Nebraska I saw. :)

Years Ago I ran a Roping Arena in San Jose- -
My best friens and I had the same "First Name" - - when we'd clean the Ladys Room we'd write "Big Ads"/Sexie Ads/Etc on the walls in the lady's Room using first name only.

The fun was to watch the ladies come out and use their EYES to Explore Body Areas or just come right out and ask for dates.

Latest posts